Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Let's get smart about freight (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/lets-get-smart-about-freight-71503.html)

vvM1LESvv 02-10-2014 02:27 AM

Let's get smart about freight

Ok, so i get the vibe that there is a few Aussies ordering through blackops,

So I was thinking if we can get a bit smarter, and if blackops can organise a freight forwarding company, we might be able to save ourselves a bit of cash.

So if any Aussies are keen to order Maybe we could post in here and try organise somethin?

Dunno if this will work, if not I'll just order solo.

Cage 02-10-2014 03:18 AM

Re: Let's get smart about freight

I have been thinking along these line as well. I have had experience with bringing cars etc into Australia over the years and I thought I had a line on a container a week or so ago but it has fallen through.

Maybe if we have enough we can get a bulk discount off Chad at Black Ops. What do you reckon Chad?

Looking for 4 x 22's with Vreds, Road Magnets, HPS brake pads and I really want the front splitter but can't justify it to myself.

vvM1LESvv 02-10-2014 03:50 AM

Oh yeah, I'm down for the full GT Haus system, with shadow chrome tips.

motor351 02-10-2014 10:18 AM

The Idea sounds good but I have gone the lonely (expensive) road I have bought most of my parts already X USA using Black OPS and others and have slowed the purchases due to the costs. I live in Perth but if there was a way to share the freight to here there are other goodies I have my eye on.

DemonPerformance 02-10-2014 12:52 PM

We have a lot of Australian customers that order through us, freight all really depends on how fast you want it to be honest, we just shipped 4 pallets via slow boat for about 2k USD, about 600kgs in parts, wheels, transmissions, supercharger kits, you name it, it was for 2 separate customers that both live close to each other.

DCRSRT 02-11-2014 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonPerformance (Post 973516)
it was for 2 separate customers that both live close to each other.

Which state/suburb?

Are they members on this forum?

nav12c 02-11-2014 07:30 AM

Would also be keen if this goes ahead. 4 FR 22's with tires and Eibach's. Am in Sydney.

DemonPerformance 02-11-2014 09:42 AM

Not sure if they're members here but they both live In Perth area, fremantle port is where they will pick up from. We also have a great resource in Sydney area for any hi performance work if you need too.

DCRSRT 02-11-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonPerformance (Post 974066)
e also have a great resource in Sydney area for any hi performance work if you need too.

Aren't these cars high performance enough lol.

Perhaps once tuning options get better i'll look into them. For now, the only tuning I have actually seen gave very poor increases for the money. Do your Sydney resources have any experience with the '14 SRT's yet?

DemonPerformance 02-14-2014 12:04 PM

Yes they do, lots of experience with the WK1 and WK2s and all of the late model hemi line up as well as Benz too