2010 Showdown at the Track
OK, I posted this at the red site but this may be more fun here. The idea is simple -- with a couple of baseline rules, we have some good-natured fun at the track. Since many of us live miles apart, it would be hard to get everyone together at one track.
OK, that's not too difficult to overcome with some basic guidelines right? So here's my thought:
* Start a thread for your match up (can be 1-on-1, multiple entries or a category even).
* Hit the track, make your runs and post them in a thread.
* Each competitor has a specified time to make their run or they are DQ'd or not - whatever the 'contestants' agree to.
* Every run will be DA corrected using the same DA information source.
* There should be at least one rematch allowed with fair notice.
Smack talk is encouraged, the only wager is personal pride (or ridicule) and of course, keep it friendly and fun.
Sure it's not scientifically perfect as each track is different -- but that's part of the game. Since you pick the track to run on, it's up to you to find the best option for you (where possible). In cases where there is a local track to race at, even BETTER!
Re: 2010 Showdown at the Track
bring it on whores!!!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community