Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   LED HALO for 08+ headlights (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/led-halo-for-08-headlights-7289.html)

rvtifer 03-08-2010 09:46 AM

LED HALO for 08+ headlights

I was certain that I had seen somebody with them but am not so sure anymore. I looked around without success and emailed/called AAC and Flashtech but neither seem to make em.

Does anybody know of these LED HALO rings ?

If they do not exist, is anybody interested into having them made by Flashtech ?

White Chocolate 03-08-2010 09:54 AM

Re: LED HALO for 08+ headlights

Try searching up robpp I believe is his user name, he has made custom halo headlights, and I know several other members have done it as well, I know for a fact the headlight assemblys on ebay only have a couple that come with halos, and they arent very attractive!

robpp 03-08-2010 09:55 AM

they don't exist.

i got steve at flashtech to make the early ones.
he'll need a set of headlights opened so he can do all the measurements. MUST be both as he says almost alwyas things vary from side to side.

i can help you make the connection with him but first thing is to get a set of lights.
dont forget that for 08 and up, oem you have HIDs and STDs. and who knows what the export model has, since you guys the the DRL requirements.

and the hids and STD would require different ones.

rvtifer 03-08-2010 10:09 AM

Steve said they would make em providing that: (1) There is a firm order for "between 5 and 10 sets". I assume that 6 would do it and; (2) That somebody sends them a set of headlights.

I did not know that the HID and halogen ones were different. I am interested for the HID version but cannot coordinate this from Kosovo. If somebody wants to take this up and I am in.

robpp 03-08-2010 10:28 AM

like i said, ill be glad to help coordinate. HOWEVER, I am not ready to spend any of my money to get this to happen. I spent plenty getting the early ones done. and I do not have any late headlights to work with.

maybe we can buy the ones from that burnt one.

either way, you'll need to either find the funds to buy headlights or find someone with spares willing to donate to the cause.

rvtifer 03-08-2010 11:01 AM

Rob, that would be great if you could coordinate. I am ready to chip in $100 to get a set of headlights if necessary.

White WK Swagga 03-08-2010 11:03 AM

I think Atilsrt is getting his OEM HID's in. I'll ask if he's selling his stock halogen's. then we can do this....

robpp 03-08-2010 11:28 AM

yeah that will take care on non-HID but we want HID too.

White WK Swagga 03-08-2010 11:37 AM

Rob I honestly don't think anyone is opening those up bro....

robpp 03-08-2010 11:59 AM

probably right but that what the OP has :lol:

what did the burnt up jeep have? Maybe we could score those.

White WK Swagga 03-08-2010 12:04 PM

He was selling his OEM HID's with 2 broken repaired tabs for $450. IDK the broken tabs part scared me a little.

rvtifer 03-08-2010 12:12 PM

If its 08HemiJeep's were talking about, I think its HID (here)