Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Wrangler-YJ, TJ & JK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f89/)
-   -   pricing guidance? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f89/pricing-guidance-73068.html)

ccfoodog 03-20-2014 10:41 PM

pricing guidance?

I was wondering if there is any pricing guidance on the Wrangler like they have over in the WK2 section where it lists invoice price for each line item?

Does the 1% under invoice using an affiliate program like accessfund.org apply to Wranglers as well?

I'm cross-shopping a Rubicon Unlimited w/JGC Limited.

Thanks,

-john

CWRUYOTE 03-21-2014 10:05 AM

Re: pricing guidance?

I don't think the JK section has the invoice prices per option, but I could be wrong. However, websites such as: Truecar, Edmunds and KBB do have invoice pricing available.

The 1% affiliate discount will apply to your JK.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your shopping and post pics of your new rig!

ccfoodog 03-21-2014 05:57 PM

Thanks!

-john

Dollar 03-22-2014 07:18 AM

Go to www.wranglerforum.com

You'll find Wrangler pricing there. And Milous is active there as well.

jaredstrauss 04-25-2014 06:09 PM

I got 3.3% under invoice on a factory order by getting dealers to bid against each other via email. The lowest I've heard is about 4.5% under.

StarBrite 04-27-2014 12:02 AM

I got 5% +$100 here in Texas. Evidently jeep competition here is FIERCE!

When we bought Mike's 2013 in Florida we were only able to get about 2.5% under invoice, and we had to pull teeth to get that!

BeanieTX 04-27-2014 12:26 PM

Where'd you buy here in TX StarBrite? Had to give back my '13 CG JKU when I moved, looking to get a '15 ASAP when they become available.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

14jkurx 04-28-2014 08:36 AM

Become a Tread Lightly member and you get 1% under invoice pricing. :)

StarBrite 04-29-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeanieTX (Post 1013038)
Where'd you buy here in TX StarBrite? Had to give back my '13 CG JKU when I moved, looking to get a '15 ASAP when they become available.

Hey Beanie...

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Send me a PM, if you don't mind. I don't want to break any rules posting other dealers in public. Not sure if it's allowed here or not and I wouldn't want to step on Patrick's toes. He's waaaaay too good to us! :)

BeanieTX 04-29-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarBrite (Post 1014039)
Hey Beanie...

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Send me a PM, if you don't mind. I don't want to break any rules posting other dealers in public. Not sure if it's allowed here or not and I wouldn't want to step on Patrick's toes. He's waaaaay too good to us! :)

When I get PM privileges I will! Thx StarBrite. In all honesty, when the time comes, I may just fly up and buy it from him. :)