Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/restriction-on-customer-preferred-package-27e-73104.html)

Dollar 03-22-2014 09:17 AM

Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Can someone explain please? It's on a Trailhawk order. Does it mean allocation for the month is done? When will/might it be lifted?

Thanks in advance.

illusion11 03-22-2014 01:49 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
I would like to know also. The sheet the dealer gave me says this. When asked he just said 'not to worry about it' but I wonder what it really means.

illusion11 03-22-2014 01:53 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...hawk_sheet.jpg
Pic of config sheet im referring to.

Dollar 03-22-2014 03:11 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
I'm guessing allocation for the month has been met. So they won't start again until early April.

Desert Hiker 03-22-2014 04:51 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
It's a feature-free package @ no charge to the buyer and no cost to the seller!!!

:rolleyes::lol::p

Desert Hiker

illusion11 03-22-2014 06:05 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Hiker (Post 996049)
It's a feature-free package @ no charge to the buyer and no cost to the seller!!!

:rolleyes::lol::p

Desert Hiker


you are saying thats the whole reason it says "restriction"?

MDBones 03-22-2014 06:30 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Dealers are allowed limited numbers of special models. I believe the restriction applies to a vehicle ordered for dealer stock as stated above and does not apply to a customer ordered, "sold" vehicle.

illusion11 03-22-2014 09:12 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Thanks!

Milous 03-23-2014 02:32 AM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollar (Post 996014)
I'm guessing allocation for the month has been met. So they won't start again until early April.

This is correct.

"27E" is the Trailhawk package that includes the 3.2L engine and 9-spd transmission. The engine is charged separately ($1495/$1360) and the 9-spd is standard.

"Restriction" means that an order cannot be submitted the factory until the next allocation period, which is April 7th. Doesn't matter if it's a sold vehicle or not.

Desert Hiker 03-23-2014 10:21 AM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Hiker (Post 996049)
It's a feature-free package @ no charge to the buyer and no cost to the seller!!!

:rolleyes::lol::p

Desert Hiker

Quote:

Originally Posted by illusion11 (Post 996074)
you are saying thats the whole reason it says "restriction"?

There is no insight or helpful information in my reply - just a weak attempt at wry humor. :o Please ignore. :eek:

Desert Hiker

Dollar 03-23-2014 02:19 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 996221)
This is correct.

"27E" is the Trailhawk package that includes the 3.2L engine and 9-spd transmission. The engine is charged separately ($1495/$1360) and the 9-spd is standard.

"Restriction" means that an order cannot be submitted the factory until the next allocation period, which is April 7th. Doesn't matter if it's a sold vehicle or not.

Thanks.

So, does the order sit in queue until the order banks open? Does the dealer have to do anything?

Milous 03-23-2014 02:56 PM

Re: Restriction on Customer Preferred Package 27E
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollar (Post 996370)
So, does the order sit in queue until the order banks open? Does the dealer have to do anything?

I believe that the dealer will have to physically submit the order on the 7th.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community