Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/)
-   -   Need some opinions (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/need-some-opinions-73344.html)

BlackN'Blue 03-28-2014 12:05 AM

Need some opinions
 
2 Attachment(s)
Not sure whether to color match my STILLEN headlight covers or have them painted gloss black. Which one do you think will look best? Ill post a pic of the covers and my jeep. (If you don't know, they go over the yellow reflector in the headlight)

greenwayer 03-28-2014 12:12 AM

Re: Need some opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackN'Blue (Post 999363)
Not sure whether to color match my STILLEN headlight covers or have them painted gloss black. Which one do you think will look best? Ill post a pic of the covers and my jeep. (If you don't know, they go over the yellow reflector in the headlight)

color matched for sure. They will look kinda weird in gloss black since your truck is blue bro. Just my $.02

BlackN'Blue 03-28-2014 12:36 AM

Re: Need some opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenwayer (Post 999368)
color matched for sure. They will look kinda weird in gloss black since your truck is blue bro. Just my $.02

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, the only reason i was considering gloss black is because everything else on the jeep is gloss black.

greenwayer 03-28-2014 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackN'Blue (Post 999372)
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, the only reason i was considering gloss black is because everything else on the jeep is gloss black.

Well your accents are black but your body panels are blue. I think the stillens should match the body.

Alex47er 03-28-2014 02:36 AM

Re: Need some opinions
 
I agree go blue;! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Strongjeff 03-28-2014 03:38 AM

Re: Need some opinions
 
Blue!!

BlackN'Blue 03-28-2014 10:42 AM

Re: Need some opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenwayer (Post 999376)
Well your accents are black but your body panels are blue. I think the stillens should match the body.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex47er (Post 999399)
I agree go blue;! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongjeff (Post 999411)
Blue!!

Thanks guys! Going blue :thumbsup:

DAVY27 03-28-2014 01:29 PM

Re: Need some opinions
 
agreed on the blue!

Alex47er 03-28-2014 02:03 PM

Re: Need some opinions
 
Davy has spoken! Blue haha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

greenwayer 03-28-2014 07:34 PM

Huh well today I searched google images for stillens but got a very different set of headlights. Apparently stillens means breastfeeding in German lol.

Strongjeff 03-28-2014 07:36 PM

Re: Need some opinions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenwayer (Post 999825)
Huh well today I searched google images for stillens but got a very different set of headlights. Apparently stillens means breastfeeding in German lol.

lol that's funny. google fail!

JamieLaredo 03-28-2014 07:58 PM

Re: Need some opinions
 
How much are those stillen covers? Just what I've been looking for!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community