Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Rear Back up Camera Blue Screen? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/rear-back-up-camera-blue-screen-73373.html)

Krikaleak 03-28-2014 04:23 PM

Rear Back up Camera Blue Screen?

hey all for the last few days I've been getting a blue screen on my rear back up camera on my '14 GC limited. I've tried opening and closing the hatch a few times thinking maybe a cord got lose or something, but is there anything else I should try before taking it in?

TurboRush 03-28-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krikaleak (Post 999741)
hey all for the last few days I've been getting a blue screen on my rear back up camera on my '14 GC limited. I've tried opening and closing the hatch a few times thinking maybe a cord got lose or something, but is there anything else I should try before taking it in?

What version of uConnect do you have?

Krikaleak 03-28-2014 07:46 PM

Re: Rear Back up Camera Blue Screen?

8.4a

jgrimberg1979 05-16-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krikaleak (Post 999741)

I have had the same thing happen to me several times. Maybe once a week. It seems to happen if i get in the car start it and quickly move it in reverse. then i usually get the blue screen. i noticed that sometimes if not all, when i start my car is says navigation activating, and takes a few seconds before i can use the navi. I think these two may be tied...When i start the car and shift in reverse very quickly not giving the navigation enough time to "activate" which then causes the blue screen. Not sure though. I have a lockpick and i was thinking that was the cause but i am fairly certain its not. Anyone else have the activating navigation thing when the start there car?

ScottK 05-26-2014 05:31 PM

I had this issue a month after I bought mine, which was March 2013. Blue screen once or twice a week. Two weeks later, always a blue, green, or static screen. They ended up replacing the camera (after it being "back ordered" for a month).

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

04JGCLMTD47 05-30-2014 03:05 PM

It's been a week today and I'm still waiting for a new 430N to show up at the dealer. My cam stopped displaying last week and took it in. They said the cam was sending signal, but the head unit wasn't receiving it. They ordered me a new one under warranty.