Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors) (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/anyone-have-experience-with-these-04-07-halo-fog-projectors-7342.html)

Big Perm 03-09-2010 05:35 PM

Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Recently installed 3rd gen halo projectors headlights and now the fog lights just don't seem to fit in lol. Does anyone have these? Or has anyone tried them out??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...item335ac3d0fd

White Chocolate 03-09-2010 05:40 PM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Perm (Post 166344)
Recently installed 3rd gen halo projectors headlights and now the fog lights just don't seem to fit in lol. Does anyone have these? Or has anyone tried them out??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...item335ac3d0fd

Those look like fog lights for 2005-2007 WK's

since you have a 2004, they are completely different??

The ebay ad is incorrect :lol:

Big Perm 03-09-2010 05:45 PM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Well, I know that they look the same (remember, the style of the lens changed from 2003-2004), but I'm not sure if they are exactly the same or not.

White Chocolate 03-09-2010 05:46 PM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Perm (Post 166354)
Well, I know that they look the same (remember, the style of the lens changed from 2003-2004), but I'm not sure if they are exactly the same or not.

Hmmm thats news to me LOL, sorry bro, I didnt know that. I guess I just learned something today!!

Big Perm 03-09-2010 05:54 PM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KlutcH (Post 166356)
Hmmm thats news to me LOL, sorry bro, I didnt know that. I guess I just learned something today!!

hahah it's all good man! :lol:

'00 UnLimited 03-09-2010 06:05 PM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KlutcH (Post 166347)
Those look like fog lights for 2005-2007 WK's

since you have a 2004, they are completely different??

The ebay ad is incorrect :lol:

Nope, the same foglight housing was used for the 04 WJ and the 05-07 WK, they will fit.

Big Perm 03-12-2010 11:22 PM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Thanks for the info Ryan. Surprised that nobody on this site has done them yet though!!!!

Chuck 03-13-2010 12:00 AM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Never used those fogs but as far as I know the 04's use the same housing as the WK's. If you get it fitting, let us know how it works out.

Big Perm 03-13-2010 10:23 AM

Re: Anyone have experience with these? (04-07 halo fog projectors)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 168662)
Never used those fogs but as far as I know the 04's use the same housing as the WK's. If you get it fitting, let us know how it works out.

I just got a pair for 67 shipped off ebay. I'll post them up once I get them installed!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community