Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   First mod done- anthracite PD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/first-mod-done-anthracite-pd-73490.html)

Itofigari 03-31-2014 03:11 PM

First mod done- anthracite PD

5 Attachment(s)
So, just had this done and I am quite happy with the results...still more to come and still debating on the rest...

Cheers

peejym 03-31-2014 03:35 PM

Re: First mod done- anthracite PD

Nice job, looks awsome. definately a diffrent look then the flat black.

Itofigari 03-31-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peejym (Post 1001315)
Nice job, looks awsome. definately a diffrent look then the flat black.

Thanks man...Yeah, i think I dig the transition from the original black in the OEM parts to the Anthracite and then to the white. Wheels look great too in my opinion and I am MAYBE considering of doing the lower part (dont know what the F is called bt where the hooks are) in a copperish/dark burnt metallic color...almost like a mars rover HAHA
Cheers

JEEPING 03-31-2014 04:44 PM

Looks awesome man. Great Job.

MuSh 04-01-2014 09:35 PM

Did you remove the grill surrounds when painting? If so, kudos because I can only get one of mine to come off!

Itofigari 04-01-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuSh (Post 1002097)
Did you remove the grill surrounds when painting? If so, kudos because I can only get one of mine to come off!

Actually, I had the car done by a company in San Marcos, south of Austin...not sure how they did it. They are called Dents and Dips...didnt feel like doing it myself as I have been swamped at work...Aaaaand, I am a lazy ass
Cheers

pinetar 04-02-2014 12:44 PM

Good call letting someone else do the job that's experienced with it. I'm still picking at left over bits of mine that didn't peel off correctly because the edges weren't hit with as thick of a coat. A huge pain in my arse, tbh.

Looks good though. Especially the wheels.

vassili 04-04-2014 01:52 PM

did you paint the oem 20" wheels? looks nice!

Itofigari 04-08-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vassili (Post 1003521)
did you paint the oem 20" wheels? looks nice!

Thanks man. They are actually plasti dipped... Tons of options out there for colors
Cheap and good
Cheers

Deception 04-08-2014 07:53 PM

Gotta get those door handles and mirror covers color matched, other than that, looks very sharp

Itofigari 04-08-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deception (Post 1005270)
Gotta get those door handles and mirror covers color matched, other than that, looks very sharp

Agreed man...I actually dont mind the mirrors as much as the rest (has a certain "S4 -esque" look to it ...HAHA

I am also getting the calipers painted and all letterings (removing the overland logo however)
Within the next week doing Diablo upgrade, Corsa catback and Volant CAI

Cheers

Deception 04-08-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itofigari (Post 1005278)
Agreed man...I actually dont mind the mirrors as much as the rest (has a certain "S4 -esque" look to it ...HAHA

I am also getting the calipers painted and all letterings (removing the overland logo however)
Within the next week doing Diablo upgrade, Corsa catback and Volant CAI

Cheers

You can just buy a can of white plastidip and try it out on both and eventually order a set of handles if you like the look.