Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   I can't stand it..... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/i-cant-stand-it-7351.html)

AB Jeepster 03-09-2010 07:56 PM

I can't stand it.....

Well thanks to many of you on here, I had a wonderful conversation with Doug this afternoon @ Factory Reproductions. I did it.. I really did it!!!!! :thumbsup: I just purchased the staggered SRT reps - chrome with nitto 420s's. They will ship tomorrow and they will be at my southern haven in 2 or 3 business days. I drive down Thursday to AZ. I am so excited, I can't stand it. After staring at iJeeps mods, Listening to Scott's gentle coaxing, I became convinced that was the way to go....... Now the only question is, do I get them installed now, knowing I hafta travel back to Canada the following week, or do I wait for a month to do it. Thanks again everyone.

PS, I asked Doug about joining the forum, and he said he would, when he found the time. He was being sarcastic........as he is just tooooo damm busy I guess... I am sure he will one day.. but not yet....not yet.

Black Ops Auto Works 03-09-2010 08:10 PM

Re: I can't stand it.....

Cool next you can grab one of those front bumpers from Scott and play catch up
LOL.

Scottina06 03-09-2010 08:11 PM

cool....put em' on bro.....you know you wont be able to stand it!!!!!! They drive and ride sooooo nice! The Nitto420's are awesome

AB Jeepster 03-09-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 166467)
cool....put em' on bro.....you know you wont be able to stand it!!!!!! They drive and ride sooooo nice! The Nitto420's are awesome

Yah I know... but I am woried about the snow I will probably run into in the Montana mountains..... or Idaho or northern Utah.... not to mention here... although things are very bare here now.....

Marlin 03-09-2010 08:21 PM

Nice work mate! Get them on, even if just to drive home on! :)

AB Jeepster 03-09-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odvious (Post 166465)
Cool next you can grab one of those front bumpers from Scott and play catch up
LOL.

don''t think I am going to do that, as great as it looks. If there is anything else on the horizon, it may be chipping the CRD. Besides, the wallet is now empty for a bit anyway.

DAVY27 03-09-2010 08:29 PM

definitely put em on ASAP n get em pics up! Congrats!

downstate 03-09-2010 08:52 PM

Going to look so good! Throw them on right away & then post photos for us to drool over :p

Megatron 03-09-2010 08:55 PM

Dont let peer pressure get to you!

jk, PUT EM ON!

yousmellfunnytoo 03-09-2010 10:32 PM

Thats funny man, doug is probably sick of the jeep garage members. I order a set yesterday and should be here Friday

I too was considering leaving them off for a while but i think i am going to the tire place saturday :)

White Chocolate 03-09-2010 11:28 PM

Congrats man, dont be a bitch put em on haha

Motteler621 03-09-2010 11:45 PM

sweet man, i just got my nitto 420s tires on. Best tire ive ever owned, they are sweet.