Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

SRT8 Brembo's on 20x9's

Tags
srt srt8
6K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  BigCat 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, So I finally fitted my overland with the SRT8 Brembo BBK I picked up off of SRT8_HMI ... I also put the Goodridge SS brake lines on. I am running the 20x9 rep's and there is still surprisingly a bit of room between the calipers and the rim. The install was a breeze, except for reattaching the SS brake lines to the stock brake lines... what a MESS, and because of that mess I don't have many pictures because my hands were a mess I had to wait till a friend came over to take pictures.

The truck stops shorter and stronger for sure, I have to get used to it. I go to press on the pedal normally but it too much haha, nothing crazy but noticeable.

Next mod on the way is the SRT8 Hood Thanks to Scottina06.

See less See more
Reactions: Lateral Line
#3 ·
Hell yes this is exactly what I was waiting for! Thanks ordering my 20x9 today!!!

Remind me again you have the 34+ offset I found these with +34
http://bit.ly/1jfMaF5
Then these cheaper ones with supposedly +37 http://bit.ly/NmGtaF
offset except they claim srt must run 20x10 all around then in red ** at the bottom thy claim may require 5mm spacer for caliper clearance? What gives lol are they all misinformed?
Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

#6 ·
Yes the offset on my 20x9 replicas is 34 ..

I got the all the rotors, pads and calipers from srt8_HMI off the classifieds forum for $1500 .. And the SS goodridge lines ran me $200 .. Then 3 bottles of brake fluid $15.00

I also have to say I am loving the Hankooks ... In the rain They handle better then any other tire I have used on any vehicle.. They truly have surprised me.

#10 ·
Thanks everyone, and their the Hyper dark silver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.