Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Koons - real pricing? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/koons-real-pricing-74475.html)

patieboy42 04-27-2014 09:11 PM

Koons - real pricing?

Hi - close to getting a LTD for $39100 (MSRP 41308) and came across Koons Jeep in VA that many of you referenced , are these prices real and has anyone used their 125% trade in promotion?

2013 & 2014 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & RAM in Arlington, VA | Serving Washington DC, Alexandria & Vienna

SnoFire 04-27-2014 10:01 PM

Re: Koons - real pricing?

There is a group buy on here for Koons which might be a better price than you would get alone. Do a search for it and ask your question in there, might have better luck.

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

Dan JGC 04-27-2014 10:15 PM

Dunno about trade-in values but the group buy deal was easy and smooth. See the DC buyers group thread...

patieboy42 04-27-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan JGC (Post 1013235)
Dunno about trade-in values but the group buy deal was easy and smooth. See the DC buyers group thread...

Yeah, but that price seems to be what the group buys were getting. In fact the 5 to 6% under is being beat? If my math is correct, all "WOW" pricing advertised (at least the GC Ltd's) is a hair more than 6% below invoice. From what I am reading on the forums , 6 below was the best on a group deal. Am I missing something? All the "WOW" pricing does has an asterisk but only points to financing and lease deal disclosures in red right below - nothing about qualifying rebates including in the price , etc.

patieboy42 04-27-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 1013225)
There is a group buy on here for Koons which might be a better price than you would get alone. Do a search for it and ask your question in there, might have better luck.

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

Meant to reply to you --

Yeah, but that price seems to be what the group buys were getting. In fact the 5 to 6% under is being beat? If my math is correct, all "WOW" pricing advertised (at least the GC Ltd's) is a hair more than 6% below invoice. From what I am reading on the forums , 6 below was the best on a group deal. Am I missing something? All the "WOW" pricing does has an asterisk but only points to financing and lease deal disclosures in red right below - nothing about qualifying rebates including in the price , etc.

jgc4ever 04-27-2014 11:13 PM

The "WOW" price doesn't include the $995 destination charge. It might not include their $499 doc fee either.

Dan JGC 04-27-2014 11:18 PM

I noticed the Koons WOW price to be about $100 more than the group buy price on my exact same configuration...Koons ordered 3-4 recently exactly like mine and they are in transit and I saw the prices. Koons is very price competitive. The WOW price wasn't this close to the group buy price two months ago...but may depend on configuration at any given time.

jeepinnova 04-28-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan JGC (Post 1013254)
I noticed the Koons WOW price to be about $100 more than the group buy price on my exact same configuration...Koons ordered 3-4 recently exactly like mine and they are in transit and I saw the prices. Koons is very price competitive. The WOW price wasn't this close to the group buy price two months ago...but may depend on configuration at any given time.

I think a lot of time the WOW pricing includes ALL dealer incentives that not everyone (most) will qualify for. Such as military, recent college grad, or customer loyalty type discounts.

Let us know what you find out though.

patieboy42 04-28-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinnova (Post 1013500)
I think a lot of time the WOW pricing includes ALL dealer incentives that not everyone (most) will qualify for. Such as military, recent college grad, or customer loyalty type discounts.

I'm talking to them today, waiting on #'s for 2 Ltd's - one @41208 the other with Lux II and wheels @ $45853 -- will revert.

SnoFire 04-30-2014 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepinnova (Post 1013500)

If my memory services me correctly (which it might not and has been awhile since I looked at Koon's site), I believe the WOW price is with every discount you could get but not including destination or other fees. It looks good but the fine print is where they get ya.