Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intake/Exhaust (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f183/)
-   -   Gibson for 4.7?? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f183/gibson-for-4-7-a-74772.html)

WK2009AN 05-05-2014 09:21 PM

Gibson for 4.7??
 
Those if you running the Gibson on your 4.7 what's the part #? Can't seem to find one that will fit, I have an 09, is there one that will fit? Everyone I find says it only fits an 05-06 and 2wd Anyone know? Thanks guys!

Strongjeff 05-08-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WK2009AN (Post 1017302)
Those if you running the Gibson on your 4.7 what's the part #? Can't seem to find one that will fit, I have an 09, is there one that will fit? Everyone I find says it only fits an 05-06 and 2wd Anyone know? Thanks guys!

It will fit bro.

WK2009AN 05-08-2014 10:09 PM

Re: Gibson for 4.7??
 
Okay good wasn't sure I couldn't understand why it was only 2 wheel drive for the 4.7 and 2 and 4 wheel drive for the 3.7 and 5.7, any idea why? Thanks !

Strongjeff 05-08-2014 10:18 PM

Re: Gibson for 4.7??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WK2009AN (Post 1019243)
Okay good wasn't sure I couldn't understand why it was only 2 wheel drive for the 4.7 and 2 and 4 wheel drive for the 3.7 and 5.7, any idea why? Thanks !

drive type has nothing to do with 2wd or 4wd as it's just a cat back. heck if ya wanted to you bolt on a 5.7 system. but any exhaust for the 3/4.7's will work bro. all the hangers are the same on a 2wd and 4x4 and are routed the same. also any system for an 05 will work up to a 2010 model as well. :thumbsup:

WK2009AN 05-08-2014 11:34 PM

Re: Gibson for 4.7??
 
Alright good, that's the news I wanted to hear, thank you very much for your help!

Strongjeff 05-09-2014 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WK2009AN (Post 1019291)
Alright good, that's the news I wanted to hear, thank you very much for your help!

No problem bro


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community