Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Cherokee Trailhawk Cargo Liner (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/cherokee-trailhawk-cargo-liner-75958.html)

moore_time 06-08-2014 03:59 PM

Cherokee Trailhawk Cargo Liner

I'm looking into buying a liner for my cargo area. I wish Mopar made one like the all weather floor mats, but I can only find a carpeted model for the Cherokee. Anyone purchase a Weathertech or similar cargo liner and have a recommendation? Anyone buy the Mopar one?

WK2 Rover 06-08-2014 08:02 PM

Re: Cherokee Trailhawk Cargo Liner

My wife wants the matching cargo tray for her Trailhawk also, but so far we have only found the WeatherTech. I have WeatherTech in my Grand Cherokee, but she wants to hold out for the Mopar/Jeep honeycomb pattern.

ChadRizor 06-10-2014 09:07 PM

Cherokee Trailhawk Cargo Liner

Not a fan of weather tech[emoji51] however the husky liner cargo mat is great and snug, covering the cargo area well. I'm sure the weather tech is the same but like I said, I'm not a fan of them. I would also like to persuade u into getting the floor liners as well, they are stellar [emoji13]

moore_time 06-11-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChadRizor (Post 1035534)
Not a fan of weather tech[emoji51] however the husky liner cargo mat is great and snug, covering the cargo area well. I'm sure the weather tech is the same but like I said, I'm not a fan of them. I would also like to persuade u into getting the floor liners as well, they are stellar [emoji13]

Can you upload a picture of the husky liner?

XenonDepot 07-03-2014 04:52 PM

We carry the Husky WeatherBeater Cargo Liners for the 2014 Cherokee. They offer great quality, protection and fit. Husky offers a lifetime warranty too.

John

UN4GTBL 07-04-2014 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChadRizor (Post 1035534)

I second this.

Have a full set of Husky Liners for both of our vehicles.

Had a set of Weathertech liners, but sold it within 8 months (replaced by Husky Liners)

noremac84 07-07-2014 04:12 PM

Unfortunately, I've had to use a blanket since there isn't a good option. Part of the problem is that you can slide the seats, so it's hard to design a cargo mat to fit in all configurations.

Corp Cog 07-12-2014 07:08 AM

Personally I'm a fan of Canvasback liners, Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Home Page I've have them in MY GC, just ordered a set for my wife's new Cherokee, and have had them in every vehicle for the past 10 years. They're not plastic or rubber, but a canvas like nylon with a waterproof backing, and they're held firmly in place, allows the seats to be folded, unfolded, slid, etc and easy access to the tire well without any gymnastics. They are durable, easy to clean and good looking.