Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Altitude front emblem??? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/altitude-front-emblem-77031.html)

Metz1374 07-10-2014 07:10 PM

Altitude front emblem???
 
I just picked up a 2014 jgc altitude, black. Just curious since there are various different pictures online. I found it off that my front jeep emblem is chrome in color, is that accurate??

Chicago_Style 07-10-2014 07:15 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Are all the others black? Rear hatch and doors?


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Metz1374 07-10-2014 07:24 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Yes

pinetar 07-10-2014 07:25 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
There you go! Good for you for using the forum properly! :thumbsup:

Chicago_Style 07-10-2014 07:26 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Ask Milous he would prob know but I would say swap that mo fo out


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Metz1374 07-10-2014 07:30 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinetar (Post 1049616)
There you go! Good for you for using the forum properly! :thumbsup:

Dude stop trolling my posts. If you aren't going to help out give it a rest

Scottina06 07-10-2014 08:43 PM

Enough. ....ignore his threads pinetar

BlckWK2 07-10-2014 09:40 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Metz1374 (Post 1049602)
I just picked up a 2014 jgc altitude, black. Just curious since there are various different pictures online. I found it off that my front jeep emblem is chrome in color, is that accurate??

The various pictures you see online with chrome emblems are 2013 or older of the JGC Altitude. They had chrome Jeep and Grand Cherokee emblems. The 2014 models come with black emblems.

Metz1374 07-12-2014 06:07 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlckWK2 (Post 1049698)
The various pictures you see online with chrome emblems are 2013 or older of the JGC Altitude. They had chrome Jeep and Grand Cherokee emblems. The 2014 models come with black emblems.

Thanks bro, idk what the hell is goin on here but mine is a 14 and for whatever reason has chrome emblem on front. maybe a factory mistake

Scottina06 07-12-2014 07:54 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Just go to your dealer...they will fix it. It's a $30 emblem

BlckWK2 07-12-2014 08:28 PM

Re: Altitude front emblem???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Metz1374 (Post 1050484)
Thanks bro, idk what the hell is goin on here but mine is a 14 and for whatever reason has chrome emblem on front. maybe a factory mistake

Yup. Probably someone at the plant covered a color sensor and it passed the wrong part.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community