Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes and Exhausts/Superchargers/Turbos (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f170/)
-   -   RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f170/ripp-needs-one-more-local-srt-jeep-77434.html)

RIPP Superchargers 07-23-2014 01:11 PM

RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
Anyone in the greater NY area with a 2012-2014 SRT GC looking to RIPP supercharge in the immidiate?

We got our first run production brackets, hardware and piping in and want to make sure the brackets are dialed in with a fresh install.

We got 3 smoking deals and then we go full retail - MUST be installed at RIPP for verification purposes. Will be Dyno'd to confirm canned RIPP tune.

Turn key no optioned needed no tricks, just you helping us out so we can provide our best.

For pricing:

rippmods@rippmods.com
718-815-1313 x11

RIPPTECH

trelos78 07-24-2014 07:16 AM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
I wish I had the SRT but I have the Overland and I'm local in Bay Ridge.

CT_White_SRT 07-24-2014 06:55 PM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RIPP Superchargers (Post 1055412)
Anyone in the greater NY area with a 2012-2014 SRT GC looking to RIPP supercharge in the immidiate?

We got our first run production brackets, hardware and piping in and want to make sure the brackets are dialed in with a fresh install.

We got 3 smoking deals and then we go full retail - MUST be installed at RIPP for verification purposes. Will be Dyno'd to confirm canned RIPP tune.

Turn key no optioned needed no tricks, just you helping us out so we can provide our best.

For pricing:

rippmods@rippmods.com
718-815-1313 x11

RIPPTECH

I am relatively local. What is the pricing?

xJoshxx 07-24-2014 07:37 PM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
NYC is just to far I'm 100% interest lol

Schleprock 07-24-2014 08:30 PM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
I sent an email early this morning (24 July) when I got into work and saw this, got no response.

jvm728 07-26-2014 12:44 PM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
Are you holding customer shipments until this is resolved?

waterlemon 07-26-2014 02:24 PM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
My jeep will be there Monday - can't wait for the install!

Dguth 07-27-2014 07:42 AM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
I'm jealous!! Wish I had my kit now. They are holding up sending the units out until they can confirm their new production brackets are fitting properly. The faster you guys can locally get yours installed/tested, the faster we can get our kits. Hurryup!!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

waterlemon 07-27-2014 07:58 AM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dguth (Post 1057322)
I'm jealous!! Wish I had my kit now. They are holding up sending the units out until they can confirm their new production brackets are fitting properly. The faster you guys can locally get yours installed/tested, the faster we can get our kits. Hurryup!!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

You're welcome LOL. I'm not local, but I think this will be one of the most productive 80 or so mile trips I have made in a long time (actually 320 miles counting back home and picking it up).

Dguth 07-27-2014 08:03 AM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
I'm in Eastern PA and would have taken mine to them on Friday but they wanted to hold it for two days to complete testing. Are they doing yours in a day turn around or holding it overnight?


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

waterlemon 07-27-2014 08:09 AM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dguth (Post 1057331)
I'm in Eastern PA and would have taken mine to them on Friday but they wanted to hold it for two days to complete testing. Are they doing yours in a day turn around or holding it overnight?


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

I am taking it Monday and picking it up on Thursday. So actually when I mentioned the 320 miles I was not completely accurate - the Jeep miles will be 160, and the 2nd car 320, so 480 miles total.....and totally worth it IMO.

Dguth 07-27-2014 08:13 AM

Re: RIPP Needs one more local SRT Jeep
 
Okay. Got it. I couldn't go without my Jeep for that long unless I got a rental. Best wishes and let us know how it goes.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community