Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   NorthCentral (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f114/)
-   -   Meet & Greet in Chicago?? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f114/meet-and-greet-in-chicago-7758.html)

chicago_jeepster_ 03-22-2010 04:09 PM

Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
The weather is starting to warm up. So I was wondering if any guy/girls in the Chicago land area wanted to meet up and show off our Jeeps??

cmn1 03-22-2010 04:38 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chicago_jeepster_ (Post 174066)
The weather is starting to warm up. So I was wondering if any guy/girls in the Chicago land area wanted to meet up and show off our Jeeps??

The SRT guys all ready meet once a month, usually at Dave & Busters in Addison. In fact we were just there yesterday.

chicago_jeepster_ 03-22-2010 05:56 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Is it only for srt guys or anyone?

yousmellfunnytoo 03-22-2010 08:44 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
damn i live like 10 miles from there, i wouldnt mind a meet up, to get laughed at for not having an SRT

chicago_jeepster_ 03-22-2010 10:03 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Yeah I dont live too far from there either...I just don't know if it exclusive or not.

yousmellfunnytoo 03-23-2010 08:15 AM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Well if not invited, we can start our own NO SRT allowed club, and invite loose women with low standards and little to no morals! Who's with me?!

jhawk 03-23-2010 08:30 AM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yousmellfunnytoo (Post 174440)
Well if not invited, we can start our own NO SRT allowed club, and invite loose women with low standards and little to no morals! Who's with me?!


Ding ding ding, I'm in. But, not anytime soon. Trying to buy a house is taking up all of my free time.

cmn1 03-23-2010 03:37 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Here is our next get together

[CENTER]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5...ringx1copy.jpg
<<++================X================++>>
UNLAWFUL
GATHERING
<<++================X================++>>

>>>> SUNDAY, APRIL 18th, 2010 @ 1pm<<<<

|LOCATION: ROCKY VANDERS |

| ADDRESS: 698 N. MILWAUKEE AVE, PROSPECT HEIGHTS, IL |

<<++================X================++>>

PARTICIPATING CARS:

MAGNUM, CHARGER, CHALLENGER, 300, JEEP GC SRT8, SRT4, SRT6, CROSSFIRE, AVENGER, RAM, DAKOTA, VIPER

<<++================X================++>>


Something where members from LXF, CF,CFz, CM, CAMM, and etc can meet. No need for club affiliation bull****. Club or no club, just show up.


<<++================X================++>>


Check out cars and grab a bite to eat.


<<++================X================++>>

Post up if your good to go and spread the word.


<<++================X================++>>

More details coming soon…

<<++================X================++>>
FEATURING:

Billet Technology

HXC

More to be announced…stay tuned…

<<++================X================++>>


X
X
X
http://www.sdwheelcorp.com/uploads/3.../22612.jpg?377
X
http://www.sounddecisioninc.com/sdi/...sd_home_03.jpg
X
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/17/61/89/marino10.jpg
X
[/B]
http://www.custombilletstore.com/v/v.../header_bg.jpg

http://www.modern-muscle.com/wp-cont.../mm_header.gif

http://redfox-racing.com/ul/redfox.jpg
HXC PERFORMANCE 'CUDA
http://www.madwhips.com/upload/image..._9-800-600.jpg
http://www.madwhips.com/upload/image..._5-800-600.jpg


Will keep you updated about the May one.

yousmellfunnytoo 03-25-2010 09:26 AM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
So this is posted in a ton of places and I dont know where it originated from. Ive seen it on the red site, the modern mopar chicago site, and like 3 LX forums.

But if I dont go to TN that weekend, which is looking so because hotels are super sold out, I will probably make the trip. It will be me and an SRT 4 neon coming too

cmn1 03-25-2010 05:38 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yousmellfunnytoo (Post 174270)
damn i live like 10 miles from there, i wouldnt mind a meet up, to get laughed at for not having an SRT

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousmellfunnytoo (Post 176171)
So this is posted in a ton of places and I dont know where it originated from. Ive seen it on the red site, the modern mopar chicago site, and like 3 LX forums.

But if I dont go to TN that weekend, which is looking so because hotels are super sold out, I will probably make the trip. It will be me and an SRT 4 neon coming too

You should probably post on one of those sites, so they can put you on the list.

RYANSWJ 03-25-2010 05:51 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
What is the red site? i hear about it all the time..

cmn1 03-25-2010 05:55 PM

Re: Meet & Greet in Chicago??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYANSWJ (Post 176562)
What is the red site? i hear about it all the time..


www. cherokee srt8 .com with no spaces


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community