Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Sneak peek new part!!!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/sneak-peek-new-part-78173.html)

Black Ops Auto Works 08-12-2014 07:44 AM

Sneak peek new part!!!!!

WE have been working on a Strut Tower Brace that actually works so here is the first look!!

We will be starting a group by on em that way we know how many to make on the first run something we should have done with the links since we have now sold out of almost the first two runs in only a few weeks.

It will be built out of Aluminum and I may or May not offer a Powder-coated options just unsure right now we are so busy we just don't want to get tied down with all kinds of Powder-coating issues.

These will be able to be painted,Polished,Laminated in Carbon Fiber or Anodized so this piece will have plenty of options for anyone out their looking to add a bit more to the engine bay while increasing performance of the overall geometry of the Truck.

Price is yet to be determined and design may or may not still change.

The ends are going to be Cast Aluminum since it will be too costly to make these out of a straight block of machined Aluminum. If people are willing to pay we may offer a cast and or a Machined end but I will warn everyone a Machined end will be triple what a cast End costs.

NOTE WILL NOT use any Chinese Aluminum!!! Their is a big difference.

These will be Proudly MADE IN THE USA just like everything else we build and sell!!!:thumbsup:

Next up COLD AIR INTAKE:cool:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...bare_bar-1.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j..._in_a_jeep.png

s4morris 08-12-2014 08:06 AM

Re: Sneak peek new part!!!!!

Nice looking piece looking forward to updates!

14StormTrooper 08-12-2014 09:03 AM

Bad ass man! Can't wait for end result!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

14StormTrooper 08-12-2014 09:05 AM

Bwoody is going to be scrambling to make a crappy one when they see it lmao

CLStech 08-12-2014 09:25 AM

Damn you Chad! Taking all my money!

JeffL 08-12-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14StormTrooper (Post 1065799)

haha this^^

CLStech 08-12-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14StormTrooper (Post 1065799)

Kill Em!!!!!

BozFromOz 08-12-2014 10:04 AM

dig it dude...

peace.

maxy9 08-12-2014 10:05 AM

Sneak peek new part!!!!!

OMG how sexy do they look ,well done Chad , looking forward to see your CAI as well

iPad @ JeepGarage

A-kon 08-12-2014 10:13 AM

I'm interested depending on cost. To confirm, what material and production method will be for the center? Regarding casting you are only referring to the end pieces correct?

What casting method are you using for them? Which aluminum and will they be heat treated?

Thanks in advance.

Black Ops Auto Works 08-12-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-kon (Post 1065845)
I'm interested depending on cost. To confirm, what material and production method will be for the center? Regarding casting you are only referring to the end pieces correct?

What casting method are you using for them? Which aluminum and will they be heat treated?

Thanks in advance.

I can not disclose any more info as we are digging deep to raise the bar to OEM standards!!

We are not bench welding a bunch of pieces together then hiding them with powder coat.

Yes I was talking about the Ends being cast or a Machined option as well. Remember this is really rough so I am just showing a peek things will change.

We will show something fully detailed when we start the group buy with all the info one would need to make an educated decision. We by no means build with false claims like others with no proof to back it up just to sell stuff. A full FEA test will be done so be assured these will work.

Tom is right I'm sure their will be one made today :lol: but like end links their are a few strut bars out their that are designed wrong so if it's not done correctly it's useless. More on this later can't make it easy for the copy cats.

BTW heard rumors floating around that we broke the competitions end links for pictures LOL most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!! Myself Tom and a Few Others know Dennis who's tuck they came off :lol: What an ass clown

14StormTrooper 08-12-2014 10:37 AM

LOLOLOL^^