Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   The worst day of my life (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/the-worst-day-of-my-life-7851.html)

sweetjeep99 03-24-2010 09:19 PM

The worst day of my life

:mad:yesterday was the worst day of my life. i just got off work on my way home , made it all the way to my driveway turn my blinker on so i could turn in to my driveway , looked in my rear view mirror & noitce this car fllyin up on me. well the dumb f***er didnt even try to slow down he just runs right in to the back of my jeep:slapfight: he was doing about 60 when he hit me. so now my jeep is totaled. had my wife with me we both were rushed to the hospital. got bruised up pretty bad & really sore. & super pissed off. so i guess i wont be rebuilding my 4.7 now. guess i will be shopping for another jeep. going to try to find me a 4.7 h.o this time. just glad i didnt have my 22s on yet. took all my aftermarket stuff i had on the one that got totaled off except my tail lights. they got pretty f***ed up. so now i got to start all over. im looking at this 04 overland 4.7 h.o its a real pretty blue. has 63k miles on it. wish me luck guys.

Megatron 03-24-2010 09:22 PM

Re: The worst day of my life

Wow total bummer dude.

Glad to see you're okay though.

Good luck on the search.

Dylans3960ccs 03-24-2010 09:48 PM

the nerve of some people going waay too fast, I tell ya.

Denny boy 03-24-2010 09:57 PM

yah especially when they turn right and front of you and the impact is head on. my buddy got rushed to the hospital i was freaked out. glad everyone is allright, sometimes it is fun to start over.

Marlin 03-24-2010 10:01 PM

Oh no! Sorry to hear buddy! :(

99limited 03-24-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny boy (Post 175959)
yah especially when they turn right and front of you and the impact is head on. my buddy got rushed to the hospital i was freaked out. glad everyone is allright, sometimes it is fun to start over.

how is the new truck treatin ya man?

DJ BoNiOmArIo 03-24-2010 10:52 PM

roughage bro sorry to hear ... how are you guys doing right now ... pm me if need any insurance tips

White WK Swagga 03-25-2010 09:28 AM

Sorry to hear bro!!! That happened to me in my Altima a month after I got it new. I stopped cause the car in front of me was turning into a driveway but the truck in back of me didn't feel like stopping. But it was the company truck for a collision place so they fixed it and paid for my rental w/o going thru insurance. Glad you guys are ok!!! No go get another f*cking jeep and build it stronger!!! LOL

scjeep4.7HO 03-25-2010 09:33 AM

very sorry to hear that. I Wish you th best man.

Chaoul1 03-25-2010 09:50 AM

Geez. I wish people would take it easy and pay more attention. lol

Sorry man. Thank God your Ok.

josef15111 03-25-2010 11:58 AM

man sorry to hear the news glade your both ok!!! hope you at least get what you want "that new 04 4.7 h.o"

DAVY27 03-25-2010 08:00 PM

sorry to hear the bad news. how are you and your wife doing? i hope it's nothing serious. just take it easy on the road, how much time are you going to save? best of luck to you and keep us posted!