Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   2015 Grand Cherokee Summit - What's New (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2015-grand-cherokee-summit-whats-new-78941.html)

Milous 09-01-2014 11:33 PM

2015 Grand Cherokee Summit - What's New

2015 Grand Cherokee Summit edition

The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit has established itself as one of the most luxurious five-seat SUVs on the market today. For the 2015 model year, the Jeep brand has added more premium features to the Summit model that buyers will appreciate. A new Grand Cherokee Summit Argentina Tan leather interior is now available in addition to Morocco Black and Grand Canyon Jeep Brown. Covering the seats, center console armrest, upper door panels and upper dashboard, the new hue is accented with black stitching that complements the black carpeting and dark open-pore wood trim. Other new interior features include illuminated ďSummitĒ door sills and a new Berber carpet cargo mat.

To further enhance the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summitís luxury credentials, an acoustic laminated windshield and second-row side glass are now standard. Combined with a new Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) system, exterior road noise is further reduced within the cabin, taking the already award-winning and quiet interior to a new level.

Partnering with Harman Kardon to develop the system, ANC results in a 10 dB reduction in noise, enhancing music clarity due to the reduced ambient engine noise inside the cabin. This allows the Grand Cherokee Summitís 825-watt, nineteen-speaker Harman Kardon audio system to be heard and appreciated better than ever before.

When the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee made its debut, top-of-the-line Summit models received unique premium exterior features to set it apart from the rest of the Grand Cherokee lineup. For the 2015 model year, customers can enhance Summitís design to yet another level with the available Summit California Edition appearance package. This package features body-color lower body trim, mirror caps and door handles, Platinum Chrome accents on the grille, lower fascias and side sills, fog lamp bezels, rear step pad and badging. Satin Carbon painted 20-inch aluminum wheels are also part of the package.

--Milous

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/2015/2015_wk...ifornia_01.jpg

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/2015/2015_wk...ifornia_02.jpg

--Milous

Snipe315 09-02-2014 09:49 AM

Re: 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit - What's New

Nice looking WK2!

Thanks for posting actual pictures of a Summit equipped with the CAP.

chwoner 09-03-2014 08:18 AM

What is second row side glass?

XtRmn8 09-03-2014 08:32 AM

Anyone have a picture or part number for the "new Berber carpet cargo mat"?

Interested in seeing what it looks like.

Jim_in_PA 09-03-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chwoner (Post 1080077)
What is second row side glass?

Likely refers to the windows in the rear passenger doors... ;)

chwoner 09-03-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_in_PA (Post 1080112)
Likely refers to the windows in the rear passenger doors... ;)

That's confusing. The rear passenger windows are laminated, I take it?

Jim_in_PA 09-03-2014 10:52 AM

Safety glass is generally laminated. What's different here is some better methods/materials to reduce sound transmission.

Dan JGC 09-03-2014 11:24 AM

Looks like "Saddle" interior to me....or perhaps slightly less orange Saddle.

shari0124 09-03-2014 02:05 PM

Just picked up my ordered Summit today. It is truly a thing of beauty!. White with black/saddle interior. I did not want the platinum package because i love chrome and the white and chrome look awesome. Love the saddle interior. This car is so nice, rides smooth, quiet, powerful (got the Hemi). My husband told me I have to drive it a while, because I tend to trade cars every year. I told him it was not a problem!

kwilson 09-03-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shari0124 (Post 1080258)
Just picked up my ordered Summit today. It is truly a thing of beauty!. White with black/saddle interior. I did not want the platinum package because i love chrome and the white and chrome look awesome. Love the saddle interior. This car is so nice, rides smooth, quiet, powerful (got the Hemi). My husband told me I have to drive it a while, because I tend to trade cars every year. I told him it was not a problem!

Congrats - I'm jealous! I hope to be picking up my white Summit w/ brown interior in about 2 weeks!

Specx 09-03-2014 02:21 PM

:( This is the interior I would have got if it were available on the 14 Overland models.

Sons of Thunder 09-03-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shari0124 (Post 1080258)

How dare you post this without the obligatory pics? :D