Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Track experience inquiry (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/track-experience-inquiry-79001.html)

Bustanuddz 09-03-2014 10:04 AM

Track experience inquiry

Anyone know if there is a way to find out if my track experience was used by the previous owner?

s4morris 09-03-2014 10:16 AM

Re: Track experience inquiry

Think you'd have to call SRT there is a number on the website. They say it expires one year from purchase but I met a couple people at mine who had older models and they let them still do it

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

TheBlack1 09-03-2014 04:28 PM

Your going to need there name, address an vin number for them to give you that information. An yes you only have a year to use it or they will charge you but maybe they will let you back in an if so good for you.

phillysrt 09-09-2014 06:41 AM

you can find out just by simply going on to srt website... down at the bottom you will see SRT Experience. click on that and type in the VIN.. if it was used then it wont work obviously... if it does work you are good to go. you do not need a letter or anything if the VIN is still open. only time you would need a letter is if the Car is not registered to you.

hope that helps

Bustanuddz 09-09-2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysrt (Post 1083987)
you can find out just by simply going on to srt website... down at the bottom you will see SRT Experience. click on that and type in the VIN.. if it was used then it wont work obviously... if it does work you are good to go. you do not need a letter or anything if the VIN is still open. only time you would need a letter is if the Car is not registered to you.

hope that helps

WooooHOOOOOO!!!!!:D:thumbsup:
read below!!!! Now I just have to wait til they are close to Chicago.

SRTŪ Track Experience Registration - Step 2
You're automatically eligible to participate in the SRT Track Experience without additional charges.

Quote:

You've already completed the first step by entering your VIN. Second, select the location you would like to attend and the rest is easy.

Driving guests fee is $699; Non-Driving guests fee is $150 If your plans change prior to the event, you may cancel your event registration at any time up to 14 days before your scheduled event, with no penalty.

Cancellations received after that date will be charged the full registration amount.

12Jeep 09-09-2014 11:13 AM

They are usually close to Chicago during the August 5-12 timeframe. The last few years it has been hosted at Autobahn Country club in Joliet. I have attended twice in the past three years. Will definitely consider going again but may try a different track.

Bustanuddz 09-09-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12Jeep (Post 1084138)
They are usually close to Chicago during the August 5-12 timeframe. The last few years it has been hosted at Autobahn Country club in Joliet. I have attended twice in the past three years. Will definitely consider going again but may try a different track.

Cool. I live close to Joliet. Joliet is also part of my Orbit at work.