Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/)
-   -   A$$hole hit my Jeep!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/a-hole-hit-my-jeep-8343.html)

SoCalMoparWK 04-07-2010 07:08 PM

A$$hole hit my Jeep!!

4 Attachment(s)
So I was parked at a local starbucks to get a coffee. On my way out I was walking back to my Jeep which was parked in a street parking spot directly in front of the entrance to starbucks and saw a white chevy truck exiting the parking lot making a right hand turn where my jeep was parked.

I started to walk fast to my jeep and was getting to yell out to the driver, then all or of a sudden "BAM" the Motha F'r instead of turning wide decided to make a sharp right hand turn and hit my left rear corner bumper and broke my LED taillight.

To top it off he tried to leave fast like no one saw him and I yelled out and dropped my coffee on the street and took of after him. Less than 100feet he saw me in pursuit and he pulled over like nothing happened.

Young punk. Mind you this I have serious anger issues and have PTSD, but I was able to breath, relax and think it out. None the less I called local PD and they arrived on scene for the report.

After I talk to my insurance and went to a local autobody shop and the damage is $1132. I'm getting a new bumper and new LED's.

Messed up thing is I just got my shorty antenna in and awaiting 3 more mods to come in the mail and now I have to put my baby back in the shop. AGGGGGGG!!!!!

Laugh Scott...Your finally getting what you wanted, lol. I'm put Pavement Pounder on now, hahahaha

Here's the pics:

Robert Palmer 04-07-2010 07:12 PM

Re: A$$hole hit my Jeep!!

Damn bro that sucks. Hit and run mofos suck! Glad you caught up with him. Freaking people these days.

Megatron 04-07-2010 07:18 PM

Do I smell srt rear bumper? But then you're gonna have to change your side exhaust to the middle again. (I think)

Anyways, You shoulda thrown your coffee @ that homo's truck. LOL. best of luck anyway

SoCalMoparWK 04-07-2010 07:18 PM

I know it took an act of congress for me to not go into beat down mode.

Scottina06 04-07-2010 07:18 PM

darn.....now u can get rid of that gay ass sticker----lololololololololololololol

SoCalMoparWK 04-07-2010 07:20 PM

keep it up big country.......ha.

Robert Palmer 04-07-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 184631)
darn.....now u can get rid of that gay ass sticker----lololololololololololololol

Indeed. :D :D :D :D :D

SoCalMoparWK 04-07-2010 07:21 PM

I would get the SRT bumper, but I have the big trailer hitch on the back so I don't thinks it gonna work and if it did the auto repair guy is to damn honest he wont try and do the switch.

SoCalMoparWK 04-07-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Palmer (Post 184636)
Indeed. :D :D :D :D :D

I don't know what sticker your talking about :p:D.

DJ BoNiOmArIo 04-08-2010 12:41 AM

that does suck but it was time for those LED's to go LOL :D

should have beaten down that mofo'ker

SoCalMoparWK 04-08-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boniomario (Post 184878)
that does suck but it was time for those LED's to go LOL :D

should have beaten down that mofo'ker

whoa, whoa, whoa cowboy I like my LED's and as far as beating the living pulp out the guy, if I would have done that I would be in jail for real. K.O. not T.K.O. :eek::lol:.
"D-Bow you just got knock the F*ck out man":lol::lol::lol:

i0r15 04-08-2010 05:37 AM

Bummer man! Glad you could handle it in a civilized way. Id simply do the same to that punks ride......but with his head...

Love the LED tail lights.....get some new ones :thumbsup: