Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   At The Track (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f27/)
-   -   New Personal best @ NED 4/11 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f27/new-personal-best-ned-4-11-a-8489.html)

m4xm1l10n 04-12-2010 04:23 PM

New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Ran at NED on Sunday 4/11 , had a great time !!!! DA Was + 593 and 67 Degree !! Heading back this Friday for some 40 degrees and -DA . I'm smelling 12'4's

HD video of one of my runs !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIta-QtA1Ck


Check out my Reaction Times :eek:


RT .81
60 - 1.749
1/8 - 7.995@85.68
1/4 - 12.569 @109.99 SICK MHP

RT .91
60' - 1.780
1/8 - 8.050@86**
1/4 - 12.598 @ 109.55 MPH was nuts




RT.101
60' -1.94
1/8 - 8.035@ 87.68 Crazy MHP on this 1/8 as i average 86MPH
1/4 - 12.590@109.53



B.P.O.D 04-12-2010 04:25 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
nice bro!

DJ BoNiOmArIo 04-12-2010 04:28 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
HOLY MOLY !!! that is amazing

QBNKID 04-12-2010 05:03 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Paul those are great numbers for a +DA run.
Like I told you earlier, same exact 12.569@106 as I got on a -DA day, so yours might be faster but I'll still run you bud. I bet you caught a nice tail wind :lol:.
You definitely have a better top end than mine with those 109 mph runs.
Congrats buddy :thumbsup:.

m4xm1l10n 04-12-2010 06:00 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QBNKID (Post 187875)
Paul those are great numbers for a +DA run.
Like I told you earlier, same exact 12.569@106 as I got on a -DA day, so yours might be faster but I'll still run you bud. I bet you caught a nice tail wind :lol:.
You definitely have a better top end than mine with those 109 mph runs.
Congrats buddy :thumbsup:.

Thanks Mario !!! We'll go at it one of theses days :D but by then I'll have that MHP CDT Package and if it works low low 12's :eek:

pjs1965 04-12-2010 06:45 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Very nice Paul! Now I'm chasing you even MORE. Damn! I just got my break-in miles in, time to start stretching my Jeep's legs.

blackpepper 04-12-2010 06:48 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Sweet numbers! I'm only a few seconds slower than you!

m4xm1l10n 04-12-2010 06:54 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B.P.O.D (Post 187858)
nice bro!

Quote:

Originally Posted by boniomario (Post 187860)
HOLY MOLY !!! that is amazing

Thanks guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjs1965 (Post 187947)
Very nice Paul! Now I'm chasing you even MORE. Damn! I just got my break-in miles in, time to start stretching my Jeep's legs.

Thanks PJ , Hopefully you there !!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackpepper (Post 187950)
Sweet numbers! I'm only a few seconds slower than you!

Lol Thanks

Robert Palmer 04-12-2010 07:30 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Awesome results bro!

m4xm1l10n 04-12-2010 07:33 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Palmer (Post 187972)
Awesome results bro!

Thanks Robert Palmer hahahahahaa

Robert Palmer 04-12-2010 07:37 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by m4xm1l10n (Post 187975)
Thanks Robert Palmer hahahahahaa

Bwhahahahahahahah :D

jim@mhp 06-09-2010 10:11 PM

Re: New Personal best @ NED 4/11
 
simply irresistable....... just had to add that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community