Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   No Sunroof in Laredo? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/no-sunroof-in-laredo-8794.html)

Grn4Frk 04-22-2010 01:56 PM

No Sunroof in Laredo?

Hey Guys,

Newbie here but I was reading the standard features/options list over @ wk2jeeps.com and I noticed there is not an option listed for a sunroof for the laredo model. I can't afford the Limited or Overland right now and the laredo includes most things I want, except for a sunroof. I don't see it on the options list until limited/overland. Any word on if it will be available on the Laredo? I've always had a sunroof in my car and I don't wanna have to pay almost $10,000 more just to get it.

Thanks

White WK Swagga 04-22-2010 02:02 PM

Re: No Sunroof in Laredo?

That's one of my must haves in a car. Moonroof, leather, GPS, HID's

jeepster23 04-22-2010 02:17 PM

A sunroof is offered as a option on the Laredo X Model.

Grn4Frk 04-22-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster23 (Post 194454)
A sunroof is offered as a option on the Laredo X Model.

True but that's another $6,000, I don't see why they can't offer it as an option on the base one. It's not like I'm asking for Auto-Leveling HID's, just a freaking sunroof, which even my 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo had.

Matt 04-22-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grn4Frk (Post 194456)
True but that's another $6,000, I don't see why they can't offer it as an option on the base one. It's not like I'm asking for Auto-Leveling HID's, just a freaking sunroof, which even my 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo had.

I'm sure they have their reason. I'm sure it was a 100% business decision.

Grn4Frk 04-22-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 194465)
I'm sure they have their reason. I'm sure it was a 100% business decision.

Your right. I just noticed that it is standard on the Limited, So i think instead of getting the laredo, I'll just upgrade to the limited. its only about $1500 more then a Laredo X and once i add on a sunroof to laredo X, it cost virtually the same. Sorry for my complaining. now as far as the security alarm being an option... lol just kidding.

Matt 04-22-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grn4Frk (Post 194469)
Your right. I just noticed that it is standard on the Limited, So i think instead of getting the laredo, I'll just upgrade to the limited. its only about $1500 more then a Laredo X and once i add on a sunroof to laredo X, it cost virtually the same. Sorry for my complaining. now as far as the security alarm being an option... lol just kidding.

:lol: :lol: :lol: