Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   My 02 WJ Pics (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/my-02-wj-pics-8883.html)

02 WJ 4.7 V8 04-25-2010 04:41 PM

My 02 WJ Pics
 
9 Attachment(s)
tints im doing in about a week they ill be 20% but this is only the beginning

99limited 04-25-2010 04:43 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
nice very nice! where did you get your HID kit from? and the license plate lamps?

Chuck 04-25-2010 04:49 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Nice WJ :thumbsup: What are you planning?

02 WJ 4.7 V8 04-25-2010 07:17 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 195893)
nice very nice! where did you get your HID kit from? and the license plate lamps?

i actually got my HID kit off ebay i think it was 80 bucks by Xentec 4300K if you want i can PM you and send you a link to the kit.. the liscene plate lights are a 194 bulb so you can get any LED really my dad just had them laying around so i put them to good use and they look good

02 WJ 4.7 V8 04-25-2010 07:19 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 195894)
Nice WJ :thumbsup: What are you planning?

thanks man i really like yours also i saw some pics awhile back.. im planning to either paint the grey trim around my car black or get it done (most likely do it my self).. then paint my rims black or get them powder coated then exhaust then finally prob a 2 inch lift

violant00 04-25-2010 07:33 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
I'm going to be painting my trim black or just shine out the grey... not sure how it would look with the red and black but it will be done before summer :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02 WJ 4.7 V8 (Post 196007)
thanks man i really like yours also i saw some pics awhile back.. im planning to either paint the grey trim around my car black or get it done (most likely do it my self).. then paint my rims black or get them powder coated then exhaust then finally prob a 2 inch lift


Chuck 04-25-2010 07:38 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by violant00 (Post 196011)
I'm going to be painting my trim black or just shine out the grey... not sure how it would look with the red and black but it will be done before summer :thumbsup:

Any shade of red and black looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment bro and your planned mods sound awesome. Can't wait to see it.

02 WJ 4.7 V8 04-25-2010 07:50 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 196015)
Any shade of red and black looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment bro and your planned mods sound awesome. Can't wait to see it.

no problem man im also puting in the dual color LED turn signal bulb ill be sure to post that up soon i got the bulbs for 40 bucks and now im buying the resistors i cant wait to put them in

02 WJ 4.7 V8 04-25-2010 07:51 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by violant00 (Post 196011)
I'm going to be painting my trim black or just shine out the grey... not sure how it would look with the red and black but it will be done before summer :thumbsup:

sounds awsome man def let me no what that will look like but im sure it will look sick!:cool:

Chuck 04-25-2010 07:57 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 02 WJ 4.7 V8 (Post 196018)
no problem man im also puting in the dual color LED turn signal bulb ill be sure to post that up soon i got the bulbs for 40 bucks and now im buying the resistors i cant wait to put them in

Its going to look awesome. One of the best mods I did to my truck :thumbsup:

Chaoul1 04-25-2010 07:59 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Dude take off that Metal dual air intake. All your doing is sucking hot air. Buy a real Airaid Intake or K&N Intake.

Other than that good looks!

mrjaydeeone 04-25-2010 08:56 PM

Re: My 02 WJ Pics
 
Nice WJ. Keep it up


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community