Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

:o wtf?????

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Knightrider03m 
#1 · (Edited)
RANDOM but WoW, for as long as I remember...everytime Someone would ask me about my WJ & what year It was, I would always respond 2001.
:eek::eek::eek: What!! I was wrong! Its a 2002!! lol :lol: I have no idea How I came to the conclusion that it was 2001 :confused:. It was purchased late 2001 by my father, for him, but was given to me as a gift by Mid 2006 when I was 15 1/2 and got my drivers permit. I guess I have to update my JG Profile :eek:. Anyways This is how I found out.

I was looking trough the owner's manual and It had 2002 written all over it.

Also I read on wjjeeps.com ( http://www.wjjeeps.com/differences.htm ) That the wj got ALOT of changes on 2002 vs the 2001.

One of the BIGGEST clues that I had was that my wj has a 4.7 H.O. V8 that was NOT offered in 2001.

Also my stock Grille (before I upgraded it) Had chrome rings around the openings which was not offered in 2001

So I guess Im off to update my JG profile so that it says 2002 WJ!!

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
You're Right! I just checked lol the thing is that I sold my old grille to my neighbor and he's the one who told me he wanted my grille becuase his wj is 2001 limited and it didn't come with the chrome rings in. But yea I checked and it was offered in 2001 and up. I guess he lied and his truck is a 2000 or 99 LOL

You should put back that Stock grille. Too much chrome IMO. You should do that Quad Tail Light Theory also!
I don't have my old grille no more. I had the quad taillights but now I have replaced them with LED Taillights

#10 ·
Ha ha ha ha ha....

NO!!! LMFAO

That's how I felt when I realized that my car loan was for 4 years not 5. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.