Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Black Ops Auto Works (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f98/)
-   -   Black Ops Auto Works Official Feedback Thread (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f98/black-ops-auto-works-official-feedback-thread-9359.html)

Frankie 05-11-2010 05:30 PM

Black Ops Auto Works Official Feedback Thread

Post Feedback Here...

ludakrs 06-01-2010 09:40 PM

Re: Black Ops Auto Works Official Feedback Thread

I want to say thanks to CHad of Black Ops for spending an hour on the phone today talking "shop" as we were bouncing ideas back and forth from everything Black Ops is involved in and the same with the I am getting started in regarding performance products. I will have more info and a formal announcement after our site goes live, till then this post is about Chad.
I must say this guy has it all planned out, he sounds very detail oriented and once I have some cash freed up it will be going his way :thumbsup: . Our jeeps will be looking mean with these hoods and other products as they become available.
Chad, its already written and I dont need to say it but best of luck to you and Black Ops.

SRT Mike 06-01-2010 10:40 PM

^I concur 110% I've been friends with forum based business's and seen how the operate day-to-day, Black Ops I must say is very involved in his product more so the consumer which makes it simple for me to offer any help I can

pjs1965 06-01-2010 10:42 PM

1000% love the logo!

Black Ops Auto Works 06-01-2010 11:07 PM

Thanks Chris
It's a pleasure having someone to talk to that share my passion.

Mike
Your playing a bigger role for Black Ops West LOL than you give yourself credit for!!!
Thanks Again Bro'

Thanks pjs

KidFresh5.7 09-17-2010 02:19 PM

Easy Transaction, High quality work, nicely packaged, Can't be Beat!

Relwarc 02-17-2011 09:10 AM

just going to say Chad's product is 2nd to none, and his customer service is unparalleled. His one weakness is that he probably cares too much about his customers.

I will never deal with anyone else when it comes to a product i can get from Chad.

moosehead 02-17-2011 10:52 AM

Double thumbs up to Chad and BOPS, they create beautiful stuff.

brianm 02-17-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KidFresh5.7 (Post 269753)
Easy Transaction, High quality work, nicely packaged, Can't be Beat!

X2 , but chad couldnt understand me on the phone lol:lol:

BOYCHIKS 02-17-2011 03:08 PM

Well, being I received the very FIRST Venom hood, before Chad even saw it, well I felt honored to have that opportunity.
When I got it in, Chad and myself actually skyped so he could watch me open the box and see the hood for the first time. :lol:
Chad is an awesome guy, and a great friend that I have. He is always there to answer any questions that I have, and also offering great products. Everything that I have received is TOP NOTCH and they get compliments everywhere.

Thanks again, and I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for some Carbon Fiber!!! :p :D :)

1BAMFR 03-06-2011 08:08 PM

I saw 2 Anti Venom Hoods yesterday at the Meet and Greet...One CF and one FG.....

Very impressed with the look and fitment of both hoods!

Also saw 2 Venom hoods there...Both were nice as well!

BOYCHIKS 03-06-2011 08:20 PM

^^ How bout that rad cover you gottttt. That piece is HOTTT!!