Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   At The Track (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f27/)
-   -   Deeper into the 9's it goes!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f27/deeper-into-the-9s-it-goes-9640.html)

Harrison@Stage6 05-20-2010 11:14 AM

Deeper into the 9's it goes!!

LPM's Jeep went 9.659@146.72 and 9.658@135 last night in Orlando with a DA of +18XX. First run was on 13psi. and the second was on 18psi but the boost tube came off during the second run. Truck was stripped this time of seats and interior IIRC. I predict 9.5's next visit!! GO LPM!!!

White WK Swagga 05-20-2010 11:28 AM

Re: Deeper into the 9's it goes!!

:w00t::w00t:

Can I get a "F*ck yo TBSS!!!"

LOL Congrats!!!

robpp 05-20-2010 11:43 AM

you know harrison, i see posts on every forum about chris's jeep. heck, he even asked for and was granted vendor spots here and on the red site.

the one thing thats missing is information. the purpose of internet forums is to share information.

posting a time is great. correcting sleepy about the tuning is great.

what would really alleviate all the speculation, guesses, unknowns woiuld be the sharing of informatuion from both Chris or Joe Lewis. anything else is hearsy and speculation.

'TT426' is a bit lacking for a full description of what they are running.

you posting the texts they send from the track is great too. other sites, video or timeslips would be required. as far as i can tell, no one has seen either. i am not doubting the accomplishments, they owners or builder need to put up,,,,,,,,,

for all i know, they cloned the myth busters and have a rocket engine strapped to the roof and added a 1000HP shot of giggle juice.

im not trying to break balls, start an argument, or anything like that.

I just feel like THEY OWE IT TO US IF THEY WANT OUR SUPPORT. show us what you got. tell us how you got there.

end of rant/

scjeep4.7HO 05-20-2010 12:12 PM

That is a freakin crazy ass time...... Damn

Harrison@Stage6 05-20-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 210819)
you know harrison, i see posts on every forum about chris's jeep. heck, he even asked for and was granted vendor spots here and on the red site.

the one thing thats missing is information. the purpose of internet forums is to share information.

posting a time is great. correcting sleepy about the tuning is great.

what would really alleviate all the speculation, guesses, unknowns woiuld be the sharing of informatuion from both Chris or Joe Lewis. anything else is hearsy and speculation.

'TT426' is a bit lacking for a full description of what they are running.

you posting the texts they send from the track is great too. other sites, video or timeslips would be required. as far as i can tell, no one has seen either. i am not doubting the accomplishments, they owners or builder need to put up,,,,,,,,,

for all i know, they cloned the myth busters and have a rocket engine strapped to the roof and added a 1000HP shot of giggle juice.

im not trying to break balls, start an argument, or anything like that.

I just feel like THEY OWE IT TO US IF THEY WANT OUR SUPPORT. show us what you got. tell us how you got there.

end of rant/

Nothing I post is hearsy as it comes from Chris himself. Chris owns an Auditing Company and is not a big poster. He's busy during the days working. Every bit of info on his build is available in a few places. Just gotta look for it. Chris couldn't post a thing about it on the Red Site he was told or he would be banned. They are now a vendor over there as of a few days ago and he is posting about it. Joey.... he's NEVER online. He could care less about compuuters. All he does is build engines.

All I am doing is telling people that there is a BAD ASS JEEP that is getting lower and lower. You want videos? Check YouTube and Streetfire for your proof. You want a time slip? Look below. Not everyone is into the net like others.

As far as "explaining" what their "TT426" is? That's their private info. They're running combo's no one else is. Why let that out in the open? You want to go fast..... call them and get a motor. It's pretty evident what they're running. TT426 with a small shot of bottle, Paramount Performance Drivetrain. What is it exactly you want to know? Boost numbers have been posted. Shot size has been posted. Maybe not here but... it's posted.

Not trying to be a dick man but, not everyone gives out their secrets of speed. They don't owe anyone a detailed explanation of their secrets they've come up with. You don't like my threads, then stay out of them. You've been the only one so far. Most others are stoked that the SRT8 trap record is now held by a freakin' Jeep not an LX and hopefully soon, they overall ET record will be held by a Jeep too, not an LX.

Rant over..... oh, here's your slip from last week. Last night's video's will be posted soon. Maybe you need all this for YOUR support like you said. They have been getting lot's of support from people. Now Rant is over.

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...Z/IMAG0010.jpg

scjeep4.7HO 05-20-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryBallZ (Post 210843)
Nothing I post is hearsy as it comes from Chris himself. Chris owns an Auditing Company and is not a big poster. He's busy during the days working. Every bit of info on his build is available in a few places. Just gotta look for it. Chris couldn't post a thing about it on the Red Site he was told or he would be banned. They are now a vendor over there as of a few days ago and he is posting about it. Joey.... he's NEVER online. He could care less about compuuters. All he does is build engines.

All I am doing is telling people that there is a BAD ASS JEEP that is getting lower and lower. You want videos? Check YouTube and Streetfire for your proof. You want a time slip? Look below. Not everyone is into the net like others.

As far as "explaining" what their "TT426" is? That's their private info. They're running combo's no one else is. Why let that out in the open? You want to go fast..... call them and get a motor. It's pretty evident what they're running. TT426 with a small shot of bottle, Paramount Performance Drivetrain. What is it exactly you want to know? Boost numbers have been posted. Shot size has been posted. Maybe not here but... it's posted.

Not trying to be a dick man but, not everyone gives out their secrets of speed. They don't owe anyone a detailed explanation of their secrets they've come up with. You don't like my threads, then stay out of them. You've been the only one so far. Most others are stoked that the SRT8 trap record is now held by a freakin' Jeep not an LX and hopefully soon, they overall ET record will be held by a Jeep too, not an LX.

Rant over..... oh, here's your slip from last week. Last night's video's will be posted soon. Maybe you need all this for YOUR support like you said. They have been getting lot's of support from people. Now Rant is over.

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...Z/IMAG0010.jpg

Man why you postin my time slips LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrison@Stage6 05-20-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scjeep4.7HO (Post 210847)
Man why you postin my time slips LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke into your computer and got them. Sorry.:p

FLSRT8 05-20-2010 12:30 PM

Rob, What would you like to know?

scjeep4.7HO 05-20-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryBallZ (Post 210852)
I broke into your computer and got them. Sorry.:p

I don't blame ya... Hell i would break into my own computer to get numbers like that.

Harrison@Stage6 05-20-2010 12:36 PM

Hey Chris.... you need to edit that sig. now bro!

robpp 05-20-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLSRT8 (Post 210853)
Rob, What would you like to know?

Hi Chris;

First of all: Congratulations on your runs :ftmfw:

of course as Harry says I wouldnt expcect you to reveal anything secret. but for me, the average joe, a cople of pics or posts of what you run, how you run, etc,.

like i never knew you ran some nitrous. maybe i missed it somewhere else. not a big deal. i only knew tt426 so thats what i thought. nothing againsdt a little juice, i just never heard of it.

as forums whores we crave info. so when you have some time, maybe a short write up about your setup. or maybe even a couple of bullet points about the years of progress. trying not to ask for too much as I know we are all busy people......but we CRAVE it.

use the vendor area to showcase your stuff..........

FLSRT8 05-20-2010 01:02 PM

I understand. We do not have the vids of the runs from last night yet. The vids from the 9.87 are posted on this site and on youtube.

The set up is a 426 stroker built to handle 1500 AWD HP. Upgraded fuel system, upgraded drive line and rear end. We are using a 75 shot of Nos to get us out of the hole since the trans brake and 2 step is still being tested for the Jeep. Nitto NT05r's on the back on stock rims and tuned by the best Johan at Diablo.

9.87 run was 13 psi and a 75 shot of Nos.
9.659 run was 16 " "
9.658 final run with the boost tube blowing off was 19 psi.

Time slips from last night

60'---1.538.........1.555
1/8---6.301.........6.331
1/4---9.659.........9.658