Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Finally Got My New Car :)

4K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  Megatron 
#1 · (Edited)
I had mentioned to some members that I was working on getting a new Dodge Challenger...Well I finally got the OK from the bank (after my dad Co Signed) and got the loan for this beast. I wanted to atract lotz of attention with this car so I got it TorRed exterior color! It still needs some tints in my opinion but here are some quick phone snaps!

6.1 Hemi V8, 425HP, & im getting avrg of 15mpg :eek: but im still braking it in :thumbsup:

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweetnesss.. Time to Mod up

#4 · (Edited)
Thanks! Its so sick now, the only thing I can think of is getting tints lol. suggestions? I might paint the rims black...I need to play with it on photochop

#3 ·
Kept my 2002 WJ though!!! It comes in handy when I need to fit more people comfortably lol

#8 ·
Thanks!!!

#9 ·
did ya keep your other WJ? either way nice pick up bro! thats lovely!:thumbsup:

i always hope for challengers esp SRTs to play with on thruways! like today, there better be at least one to run with for a few miles. its always fun for me. and not mention a thumbs up exchanged afterwards or upon exiting ramps:thumbsup:

#10 · (Edited)
did ya keep your other WJ? either way nice pick up bro! thats lovely!:thumbsup:

i always hope for challengers esp SRTs to play with on thruways! like today, there better be at least one to run with for a few miles. its always fun for me. and not mention a thumbs up exchanged afterwards or upon exiting ramps:thumbsup:
LoL, Yea! The WJ is tucked away for a rainy day...literally!! sometimes it floods here in my home town and the lifted wj comes in handy. also dont wanna risk spinning out in this thing when it rains, the entire first day I couldnt keep the rear wheels from spinning like crazy when I took off from red lights. Im planning on keeping this car a Loooooong time! I just could not wait for the 2012 WK2 SRT8 lol so I just went for it!

#11 ·
hahah yea, not to mention the breakin period to 500 miles. it was hard when i got my new SRT8 to ease off the pedal during the break in period. you basically got both worlds goin for ya in your driveway. i dont blame ya for not waiting for the 2012 SRT8. i too plan on keeping my 2010 SRT8 and should be finished paying off my loan for it by the end of next year so i may just get the new one and keep my current one too. i just cant foresee my self trading in this one i have now at all. its my baby. waited 4 yrs to buy this car!!!

cheers bro-
good stuff.

#13 ·
hahah yea, not to mention the breakin period to 500 miles. it was hard when i got my new SRT8 to ease off the pedal during the break in period. you basically got both worlds goin for ya in your driveway. i dont blame ya for not waiting for the 2012 SRT8. i too plan on keeping my 2010 SRT8 and should be finished paying off my loan for it by the end of next year so i may just get the new one and keep my current one too. i just cant foresee my self trading in this one i have now at all. its my baby. waited 4 yrs to buy this car!!!

cheers bro-
good stuff.
LoL i know, I just wanna floor it all the time! but cops are just looking to bust ur balls around here :mad: and also I have yet to break it in... another thing is I just cant get used to the brembo breaks lol. On my WJ you have to stomp on the brake pedal to get it to slow down but on the challenger...I bearly even touch it and its stoped already lol. I almost got whiplash the first day cuz the brakes are so good :p jaja JK JK

Wow congrats on the Chally. It looks badass.
Thanks man

#14 ·
haha brembos will do that yup! instant stop every time. ill tell ya though, youll love those brembos when you need to slow down or stop when your traveling 110-20.

ur lucky though, i got mine in mid winter here in ny, so i couldnt really experience much in snow,ice,slush until it all was gone a couple months ago.

we love it- cheers bro!

#15 ·
thanks bro

#20 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone!

do this.. srt10 style.

they had one with those exact rims but it wasent SRT8, it was an R/T...looks like all he did was swap the hood and paint the trunk cuz those are oem wheels...dont know whats under the hood though.

#18 ·
Congrats! That's a really sweet ride! Good luck with it.

#22 ·
Oh i see...its Sick!!

#33 · (Edited)
sick bro! I would paint the lips to match and lower it
You mean the lips on the rims?? I was thinking on painting the rims black but you gave me an idea...black with red lips :thumbsup:

#26 ·
congrats!

#29 ·
Lower it and BLOOOOODY it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.