Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   YAY! New Toys (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/yay-new-toys-9793.html)

SRTILL8 05-26-2010 08:41 AM

YAY! New Toys

ok not much but

yay!:thumbsup:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...p/4c137cc7.jpg

i love lil things like this every once and while, i feel like a lil kid on christmas when ever i get things like such^^^

cheers-:D

White Chocolate 05-26-2010 08:53 AM

Re: YAY! New Toys

Ohhhh LA LA!!!

DAVY27 05-26-2010 09:15 AM

niiiice! where you gonna put em?

Robert Palmer 05-26-2010 09:16 AM

You and your badges. :rolleyes:

:D

SRTILL8 05-26-2010 09:19 AM

:D haha joe. you know me well already and my itch for badges and decals.

hell my apt is riddled in SRT decals and misc jeep SRT8 stuff.:thumbsup:

im thinking of putting the OEM one by my glove box (like others have done)

and the two extra SRT's - ill throw one maybe on the engine bay somewhere or just keep em as fresh ones when ever the grille emblem gets all scratched up from road kick backs-

cheers-

DJ BoNiOmArIo 05-26-2010 10:09 AM

everyone goes after de-badging and you like to badge em LOL

nice though turkish brotha

Scottina06 05-26-2010 11:56 AM

crazy turkey guys......LOL

SRTILL8 05-26-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boniomario (Post 213515)
everyone goes after de-badging and you like to badge em LOL

nice though turkish brotha

haha yeah, remember my beast is debadged of jeep emblems and etc. i never said anything about debading the SRT8's though.:D

besides looking at the SRT8 badges really makes me happy.:thumbsup: cant lie about it, not for a second i cant. its the crop of jeep, and its mine. proud fellow i am.

scott- yeah boyyyyy!! (flavorFLAV*) gobble gobble gobble. :D:lol:

but for the record--- the country is titled/called TURKEY, bu thats because most here cant pronounce other countries languages let alone English*
its actually called : (((Türkiye))) we speak Turkish- not Turkey, in Turkiye, we dont say do you speak turkey... (for those who dont know Turks use the LATIN alphabet, not arabic or what have yous***)
----no flame here btw, just a lil bit of info for the next person.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cheers-:eek:

SRTILL8 05-28-2010 09:19 AM

huge face palm yesterday while trying to quickly put this new emblem on the lower grille-:confused:

it was like impossible to see how i can get one hand to the other side of the netting.:confused:

i was like ahhhhhh....i was in a rush too, also in somewhat good cloths so i didnt want to lay down on my back and get dirty when i had a meeting to get to. oh well-:eek:

lolz-

Robert Palmer 05-28-2010 09:21 AM

Where is the other SRT emblem that you originally had on there?

SRTILL8 05-28-2010 09:24 AM

read the thread mr. moderator!

lolz

but nah, it broke cause i was too lazy to take it off whle cleaning the lower grille with a rag- and then click/snapped it broke. cheap ass shit- also your fell off so at least i still have mine as a souvenir-:eek:

SRTILL8 06-04-2010 12:06 PM

ok just want to leave this here for the next guy- thats all....

forget wha others have said about not needing to do anything but reach one hand behind the grille backing and one in front- thats not possible- least not to me.
what i did---- removed the front grille, and reached down and bam- 2 minutes done.:thumbsup:

cheers-

Quote:

Originally Posted by TilaSRT8 (Post 214374)
huge face palm yesterday while trying to quickly put this new emblem on the lower grille-:confused:

it was like impossible to see how i can get one hand to the other side of the netting.:confused:

i was like ahhhhhh....i was in a rush too, also in somewhat good cloths so i didnt want to lay down on my back and get dirty when i had a meeting to get to. oh well-:eek:

lolz-