Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Search Forums

Join Jeep Garage Today
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Harrison@Stage6
Forum: Engine Performance/Superchargers/Turbos 08-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 12,059
Posted By Harrison@Stage6
Re: 1050+hp. Jeep SRT8 Twin Turbo

Here are the final clean and detailed pics from today before Ryan left with his beast. It's all about going from 350rwhp to 750rwhp on the street. Then cranking it up to 914rwhp at the track.:) It...
Forum: Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 08-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,515
Posted By Harrison@Stage6
Re: Another tech. question......

On the WK1 when you hit the button..... it turns off 70% of the traction control leaving you 30%. On the WK2.... I was told by an engineer I talked to at LX & Beyond, the WK2 can fully be defeated...
Forum: Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 08-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 986
Posted By Harrison@Stage6
Re: To the tech. gurus......

When you apply gas and brake at the same time for more than 3 seconds, the TCM's torque managment comes in. It will first pull timing until the TM is seen that the TCM wants. Never tried it driving,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.