Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For us non-SRT8 guys, what kind of 0-60 numbers are folks on this forum getting from the 2011+ WK2 equipped with the 5.7 Hemi?

Once I have some real data I'll post it here as well.

·
Registered
SRT
99 Posts
Stock 8.6 sec and with diablo 93 7.9 seconds... three weeks from now i'll have an enhanced tune with CAI and Gibson exhaust and a catch can installed. I'll see if that makes a big difference.

·
Registered
2012 WK2 LTD 5.7 ORA II
333 Posts
6.96 seconds stock 2012 5.7 limited. After hemifevertuning.com tune 6.56 seconds. Both times were measured on my Diablosport Trinity.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stock 8.6 sec and with diablo 93 7.9 seconds... three weeks from now i'll have an enhanced tune with CAI and Gibson exhaust and a catch can installed. I'll see if that makes a big difference.

What year GC do you have? With the 87 tune I was around 6.8 and I'd expect a little faster time when I get the custom tune from Hemifever.

Are you sure those numbers are right?

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6.96 seconds stock 2012 5.7 limited. After hemifevertuning.com tune 6.56 seconds. Both times were measured on my Diablosport Trinity.
That's closer to what I'm seeing. I'm still playing with traction control on/off and some of the other features...but I think I can get somewhere around 6.5ish :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
That sounds high compared to what others are running...how are you measuring your time?

·
Registered
617 Posts
He's in literally the worst place in the world. High altitude, comes above freezing a few days a year, heck he probably had to do that 0-60 run on ice.
ahh..ic...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not to change the subject but what are the 5.7L governed to? i had mine doing 104 saturday

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi guys,
Limit looks to be between 112 and 114. I "hit" it just about every day :)

Be safe out there!

Thanks Alot! I just moved and my new route to work doesn't let me drive much on the highway. The old route i would have found out the top speed already lmao! Time for a tune so i can remover the limiter

·
Registered
2012 WK2 LTD 5.7 ORA II
333 Posts
Thanks Alot! I just moved and my new route to work doesn't let me drive much on the highway. The old route i would have found out the top speed already lmao! Time for a tune so i can remover the limiter
Sorry but speeds over 100 mph are reserved for my C6 Z06. I don't want to be traveling over 110 mph in a Grand Cherokee unless it is an SRT 8.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry but speeds over 100 mph are reserved for my C6 Z06. I don't want to be traveling over 110 mph in a Grand Cherokee unless it is an SRT 8.

Me too, I have a c6 z06 as well! Where are you located?

·
Registered
2012 WK2 LTD 5.7 ORA II
333 Posts
Me too, I have a c6 z06 as well! Where are you located?
Southeastern Massachusetts. I just put it back on the road on Friday. It is an amazing car that demands respect from the driver. My adrenalin rushes every time I start it up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts