Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 WK
1,126 Posts
theres really no such thing as a "budget" 4" lift, your only option is the superlift- and as ive seen around the net, those kits are hard to come by.

·
natural born world shaker
2,692 Posts
Budget kits are around 2 inches. Rocky Road Outfitters, Rough Country etc... They will net you around 2 inches of lift in the $200 vicinity.

Your next step is the OME, which if you go with the OME HD will net you 3 inches for around $300 for the springs plus the cost of shocks.

Then there is the Superlift for $1500 which will net you 4 inches. Or you can spend crazy money on the JBA which will do nothing more then the SL but cost double.

Now I know what your thinking. why don't I just put a $200 lift on top of $300 lift. Well by all means go for it but understand that you will cost yourself a couple thousand in repairs if you do so.

As I have said a thousand times, do it right, do it once and buy the Superlift.

·
Registered
2007 WK
1,126 Posts
Budget kits are around 2 inches. Rocky Road Outfitters, Rough Country etc... They will net you around 2 inches of lift in the $200 vicinity.

Your next step is the OME, which if you go with the OME HD will net you 3 inches for around $300 for the springs plus the cost of shocks.

Then there is the Superlift for $1500 which will net you 4 inches. Or you can spend crazy money on the JBA which will do nothing more then the SL but cost double.

Now I know what your thinking. why don't I just put a $200 lift on top of $300 lift. Well by all means go for it but understand that you will cost yourself a couple thousand in repairs if you do so.

As I have said a thousand times, do it right, do it once and buy the Superlift.
or dont do it at all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
natural born world shaker
2,692 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
^^^ That's why I sold the RK kite I bought and moved to RRO instead. I've heard horror stories about the RK kit.

·
Registered
WK
739 Posts
If you are looking at spending RK kind of money, I'd steer towards the OME HD. The RK is absolute JUNK! Ask me how I know...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Glad that lift was debugged. Good thing I brought it up. What about a poll on who has what lift to see personal opinions for discussions as these

1 - 11 of 11 Posts