Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone these covers will fit any 2008-2010 Jeep grand cherokee model.

Price is $95.00 this includes: Color matched, 3M double sided tape, and Shipping.

They are made out of a High grade fiberglass material, followed by Primer base coat and clearcoat for a perfect fitment and colormatch!

**I can match any color just let me know your paint code.**

Here are a few sets on some members Jeeps!
http://www.jeepgarage.org/showthread.php?t=13482

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
has anybody had issues or heard of issues regarding the legality of turn signal covers?

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
yea, i realize it is state-specific...just couldn't fnd anything in an online search

good to know though

·
Registered
2006 Jeep GC
5,469 Posts
The DOT requires that there is an amber reflector on front sides of the vehicle, and a light there for the turn signal, however, not too Many police officers will give a ticket for it...

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
ah, i gotcha, so it most likely would be something to remove when getting the vehicle inspected, that's all

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
i can just picture myself waiting to make a left turn, and having a cop drive by on the opposite side of the road and pull a super-troopers move, freak me out by driving passed me a few times, then pulling me over

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
i can just picture myself waiting to make a left turn, and having a cop drive by on the opposite side of the road and pull a super-troopers move, freak me out by driving passed me a few times, then pulling me over
prolly saw your wheels and was thinking you're riding dirty.. :lol::cool:

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
dude you know we live in a state where the cops look for any excuse to pull us over! i see you're in wanaque. lots of cops on 287 and i see a few on skyline dr but i can imagine the local cops pulling you over for that. i was gonna get them too, but i'm holding off

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
dude you know we live in a state where the cops look for any excuse to pull us over! i see you're in wanaque. lots of cops on 287 and i see a few on skyline dr but i can imagine the local cops pulling you over for that. i was gonna get them too, but i'm holding off

Yea, 287 is a huge pain in the ass but they would look so nice. I honestly can't tell you if my turn signal on my 2009 Grand Cherokee is located in center where it still can be seen or if it actually on side of jeep under the amber lens...I have actually never bothered to look and if I did I probably didn't pay any attention. :lol:

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
well whaddya know, i think imma definitely grab these covers

for some reason i was thinking the entire blinker was going to be covered when blinking

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
444 Posts
oh where oh where are you Ben? gotta question brother

·
Banned
4,658 Posts
try scottina. he may have his painted set still for sale. SRT BEN doesnt make these anymore or has stopped production.

·
Banned
4,658 Posts
there are companies who make them, they are not vendors here though.

try stillen.com or stackperformance.com

gl

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,660 Posts
the stillens and the stacks are the same...and way to thick. they stick out too far IMO. I do have a set of these painted inferno red...but I was thinking of copying them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.