Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid question but how the hell do you open the rear liftgate window?!?!?!?

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Lol. You bought the vehicle not knowing that beforehand? Haha. No flipper glass, has been talked about to no end and still being talked about

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. You bought the vehicle not knowing that beforehand? Haha. No flipper glass, has been talked about to no end and still being talked about
Yes I did hahahah! Out of all the posts I read and commented on never once did I see anything about the rear window not opening!

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,888 Posts
Don't look for a cd player in the dash nor an hdd either ... you won't find one. ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Was remove to improve visibility,with that window there is a round bump on the inside of the glass on previous SRT.

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,893 Posts
Yes they say that but it was to save money.
Pretty much. No mechanism, no window props, less wiring, and about $300k per year saved on paying the guys on the line to install it. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
We don't have the MY14 here in Aus yet, but I was wondering about the difference in the tailgate? Would it be possible for those that really want the flipper glass to replace the 2014 tailgate with a 2013?

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
We don't have the MY14 here in Aus yet, but I was wondering about the difference in the tailgate? Would it be possible for those that really want the flipper glass to replace the 2014 tailgate with a 2013?
I think it's probably possible, you would just need the corner tail lights also. I recently saw a silver and also a red complete tailgate from a 2013 Grand Cherokee for sale for $999.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.