Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Finished up the outter reverse (7440) from XenonDepot...WOW!! I will let the pics do the talking...ask if you have questions lk. Nuff said :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Got the Corsa BLK cat-back installed today...haven't had enough time to hear it, but wow does it sound a lot different than stock!! I had my resos chopped on my stock so it sounded nice, but this is a great combo between louder than stock but mellow under normal driving conditions...JUST what I was looking for.

Will post some videos and more feedback after the weekend! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
That corsa was on a world famous Jeep. :D

·
Registered
Wk2
121 Posts
Finished up the outter reverse (7440) from XenonDepot...WOW!! I will let the pics do the talking...ask if you have questions lk. Nuff said :thumbsup:
do i have to unplug the negative power to swap the bulb? how do u take off the upper dash trim of the light?any instruction?

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
looking good!
Thank you! Coming along...never "done" HAHA

That corsa was on a world famous Jeep. :D
Yeah but now it is in much better weather and told me today it prefers white/SB over red/NY...so sowwy :lol:

LMAO leave it to you Paul...thanks!!

do i have to unplug the negative power to swap the bulb? how do u take off the upper dash trim of the light?any instruction?
I did not pull the (-) battery terminal for the install for any of the interior/exterior lights. I have been told you are supposed to, but this did not create any issues for my install.

Little confused on your other question...upper dash trim? You talking about the overhead console/map lights? There are a couple great install threads...here you go:

LED Install/Bulb Thread

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Most awesome! That transforms the vehicle. I gotta have it. All in good time.

Hey did you ever get a chance to check out my Magnaflow install pics?

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum - SRTsully's Album: Magnaflows

Please let me know if this link doesn't work for you.
I did now! Wow that really looks great...your resonators are a lot different than mine...much less restrictive, bet it sounds great! I had 4 different setups on my 08' and the Magnaflow was the best by far :thumbsup:

Very happy with the Corsa...it is just what I was looking for! :D

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Video of the Corsa rev, it was semi-cold (engine) so did not punch it too hard.

Couple things about the Corsa after a couple weeks and 1k miles:

1. NO drone on the freeway. 70mph, 80 etc when not under heavy throttle it is non-existent
2. Awesome cold start...will post videos
3. At WOT it screams...to me it is the perfect blend for my daily use and really opens up nicely
4. Could sound stock if not under very moderate throttle and nobody hears the start-up HAHA

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Do you have exact part numbers for the putco and Phillips reverse bulbs?
Looked online and it seems they have a fee different ones. Thanks

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Do you have exact part numbers for the putco and Phillips reverse bulbs?
Looked online and it seems they have a fee different ones. Thanks
The inner reverse are 921's, I got these:

Phillips 921

The outter are 7440's, and I got these:

Putco 7440

GREAT combo...I have to reverse around my house a lot with no light and these are literally night v. day when compared to the stock light output! Not cheap, but neither are our Jeeps :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Time to install more LEDS...looking forward to the Phillips H11 fogs. Got the lot from XenonDepot! :D

Also got some great trim removal tools and a good (metal) rivet gun for the fender wells.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Cracked 4 seconds!!! Sport/Track mode, no launch control...first pass!! 45 degrees out, IAT 4 degrees above ambient.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
where did you get all of them lol
ALL from XenonDepot, they are a vendor on JeepGarage. Send them a PM and let them know I referred you...Danny or Steve will take care of you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Installed the Phillips Xtreme H11's over the weekend...VERY impressed with the build quality and light output. Getting to the fogs through the fender is a PITA but well worth it. Since it was my first install, it took about 45 minutes...could do it in under 30 now :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just curious, but what made you decide to do all LEDs on the exterior? I find the stock lights to be pretty decent, but is there a remarkable difference between OEM vs LED?

Just wondering. Awesome build by the way!

Mike

41 - 60 of 76 Posts