Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m toying with getting a set of 18” wheels and mounting larger side wall oem 18” 265/60/R18 winter and off road tires. I’m having a hard time thinking what would match tricolor ivory with the platinum package. Anyone done it? Anyone with ideas of what would look good? I had no luck searching for other similar idea threads.

·
Super Moderator
9,991 Posts
You can use any 18" wheel you like as long as it's got the correct specifications for the JGC. I really can't suggest a particular wheel since that's a very subjective thing, but since the Platinum/California package does affect the OEM wheel finish, you probably either want to match that finish or select something that contrasts well with the remainder of the softer looking metallics already on the Summit with that appearance package.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee TH
87 Posts
I put these on my Summit with Cali package. I bet they’d look good on yours too:

18X8 MONTE TITANO MT215 ROCCA-5 BLK MA LP

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mattalaska, nice... i like the alternative satin of those wheels, too. Jim, you nailed my predicament exactly. Im thinking black wheels bc chrome or trying to match the platinum seems hard to do, especially with internet ordering.

·
Registered
2014 Summit 5.7 4wd 20" tires swapped to 18", added all skid plates
2,576 Posts
I’m toying with getting a set of 18” wheels and mounting larger side wall oem 18” 265/60/R18 winter and off road tires. I’m having a hard time thinking what would match tricolor ivory with the platinum package. Anyone done it? Anyone with ideas of what would look good? I had no luck searching for other similar idea threads.
I put a set of 18" Durango wheels on my Summit. I think they would go with your vehicle but of course tastes vary.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts