Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been searching the forum for the best option for fog lights and I’ve seen everything from getting the SRT LED housing and swapping it, to diode dynamics, to hid what do you all prefer and why? I’m going to be installing the factory hid and wanted to do this while I had the bumper off.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
IMO, the OEM fogs on my '18 THawk are the best from any other vehicle i've owned and i've owned a lot of vehicles in the past.
Myself i see no compelling reason to upgrade the OEM fogs.
The only thing i'd like is if i could somehow keep them on when my brights are on, gonna look into that.

If you do decide do upgrade, let us know the difference compared to the OEMs.

·
Registered
GC TH
279 Posts
I’ve been searching the forum for the best option for fog lights and I’ve seen everything from getting the SRT LED housing and swapping it, to diode dynamics, to hid what do you all prefer and why? I’m going to be installing the factory hid and wanted to do this while I had the bumper off.
Im assuming you don’t have the LED’s or you wouldn’t be posting about the fogs. For amazing lighting and factory fit, the OEM LED’s are the way to go. Otherwise, get some quality LED bulbs in your OEM housing. No reason to mess with HID dogs now that tech has advanced so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts