Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this thing out...my buddy built this in the late 90's when we were in High School...I have a call into him for the exact specs so I will update later

76 CJ-7
Lifted
37.5" Boggers
Huge v8
headers
dual single chamber flowmasters dumped under seats :eek: FAWKING LOUD

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Very,very nice!

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
I admire the hard work and mad amount of mods....but BARF on the look. Just seems over the top and overdone. JMHO

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA you would Scott! That is the point of this bad boy OVER THE TOP. Keep your BARF to yourself

This is what got me into Jeeps...there were 3 wranglers at my high school, and this was the smallest of the the three. One of them had 40" Super Swampers and a Corvette engine...they were all part of the Desert Crawlerpillars and damn it was fun to go out with those 3 bad boys!!!

When I make more money and have a bigger garage I will get something similar to this with newer technology!!!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Jeeps like that don't need to be parked in garages.. and that's why it's so tough to find a CJ w/o rust issues. That thing is freak nasty.

It looks like it just shit out a Lincoln.

·
Registered
704 Posts
hey scott take into consideration that rig was built in the 90's lol. Despite the fact that alot of hard work went into it, and its a pretty awesome jeep.....what was cool then is not cool now LOL

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
hey scott take into consideration that rig was built in the 90's lol. Despite the fact that alot of hard work went into it, and its a pretty awesome jeep.....what was cool then is not cool now LOL

I agree.....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
man...you guys are so sensitive lately......

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well scott IDK about the whole sensitive thing but referring to this Jeep as "barf" is a little strong, esp since I didn't ask I just said check it out. This bad boy brought back some memories that were afterthoughts for the last 8+ years so sensitive no, but sentimental yes. My best friend spent over a year building it and I def had some sweat equity in it...BUT it was your opinion and I respect that

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well scott IDK about the whole sensitive thing but referring to this Jeep as "barf" is a little strong, esp since I didn't ask I just said check it out. This bad boy brought back some memories that were afterthoughts for the last 8+ years so sensitive no, but sentimental yes. My best friend spent over a year building it and I def had some sweat equity in it...BUT it was your opinion and I respect that

I think it's faukin sweet man. I would love to rock it with my lifted ZJ.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2002 KJ
51 Posts
He calls Jeeps cars, you can't expect that much from him:thumbsup:

also, whattup from a fellow owner of a CJ in the 90s...a couple of 'em :eek:

it was only on 32s...built for the DUNEZ:cool:

·
Registered
2006 Jeep GC
5,469 Posts
watsup with people bringing back threads that r 8 months old?? this is like the 15th time this week lol

·
Registered
2006 Jeep GC
5,469 Posts
^^^yea...there isnt much activity in this part of the forum...but its been happening a lot lately...it gets confusing lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.