Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Although I love my WK. I just bought a 10AM Rubicon and I will be selling some things from my WK to make room for the Rubi.

These are OEM Alcoa stamped polished SRT8 wheels. 20x9 up front. 20x10 rear running 265/45/20 and 295/40/20 Toyo Proxes.

Tires are solid. 85% tread remaining. Maybe more. I only had them on my truck last year from June through September (no more than 6000 miles)

They come with the TPM sensors and worked without me doing anything in my 2008. I believe they will work in 08-10WKs, Maybe other years? I do not know. There is some curbing on the front rims. It's is cosmetic only. I will get more pics up this weekend. They can easily be repaired.

I hate to get rid of these rims. But I don't see myself using them on my 10A.

I will not ship these. Looking for local buyers only. I prefer you are happy with what you see and that these go to a good home. Not interested in someone trying to hassle me over some tiny little spot or something else that they couldn't see from the pictures. They are solid, I just don't wanna deal with any BS.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Wheels are located in northern NJ. Bergen County. I'm willing to meet up with buyers at a reasonable distance. But honestly would prefer you come to me too see them so that I am not lugging these around to uncommitted buyers.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump to the guy (or anyone else that is interested) that messaged me and can't message him back because his inbox is full

·
Registered
2019 GC Limited X
314 Posts
Hey those wheels look familiar! Hope all is well man and congrats on the new ride. You know I am actually in the market for a second set of wheels but I do not need tires. Let me know if you are willing to separate.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey thanks. Yeah I'll keep you posted. I have a wrangler rubicon 10A now. So I don't have a need for them as of now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts