Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
    Really just checking here to see if there's any interest before I put it on Craigslist. Phoenix. Does not run. At 210k it developed a knock in the top end, and the transmission started to slip a bit. I parked it, planning on making it a project and rebuilding it since it was my first Jeep, owned it from new, and I loved it. Really didn't have the money to throw into back then, and for a while I faithfully started and ran it once a month but life got in the way and now I can't get it to start. I hurt my back recently, and we now have two WK2's in the garage, so the "project" idea has gone by the wayside. The wife says we have to get it out of the driveway.
Deets: 2002 Laredo Special Edition, 4.7 V8, QT2, Trailer Tow IV, Infinity Gold original stereo, tan cloth interior, 210k miles, full skid plates, RR sliders, 2" BB lift, sway bar disco's. Body is in great shape. Knowing how dear replacement hoods, doors, and front clips are, I'm hoping to get $800 for it. I don't have the time or the heart to part it myself.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last time I tried it cranked but wouldn't fire. It's been a couple of years since I tried though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts