Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching and found nothing.., Working on it this morning and it seems like they all went out.,I've never seen that before.,usually one or two at a time.,,but all 4? Have you guys run across something like this? Could I have cranked it up to the point they would all go out?

FYI.,Only the door speakers are out..,tweeters in the dash are working just fine.

·
The beast from Brazil
8,310 Posts
Does your jeep have the infinity system with the amplifier under the rear seat? Have a look if all wiring is still connected and check fuse 5 on the junction block..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does...I pulled the right rear door panel off as everything else checked out..I ran wire from the connector to an old speaker I had laying around and it worked..I just find it odd that all four door speakers would go out...

·
The beast from Brazil
8,310 Posts
The speakers should have a 2-3 ohm resistance. You could measure them, but if it now already works with an other speaker, it seems that the speakers are the problem.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I have the opposite my fronts are dead tweeters and doors i put new and still no work, so my amp is dead

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts