Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to sell my Grand Cherokee. It is black and currently has 64k miles on it and is in very good shape. It is loaded with every option available including navigation, rear seat DVD, leather heated seats, all wheel drive and parking sensors. Always properly serviced and maintained, oil always changed at 4,500 miles with Mobile 1 full synthetic. Powerful 5.7 Hemi, never towed, never beaten. Vehicle has new inspection, new tires, newly rebuilt transmission (done by dealership under warranty) and a new starter.

Asking 14,700...Blue Book is 15,006. Price is somewhat negotiable.

Cars for Sale: 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Pittsburgh, PA 15228: Sport Utility Details - 337655361 - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it will let me upload the picture but then when click the finish button it says that I am missing something and I need to contact an administrator if this is a surprise.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
it will let me upload the picture but then when click the finish button it says that I am missing something and I need to contact an administrator if this is a surprise.
you need to upload the pictures to a hosting site like photobucket and then paste the picture url here

·
Registered
554 Posts
you do not have to put up pictures with a piece of paper with your user name and date for vehicle sales.

this is all stated in the sticky for the for sale thread rules.
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f12/new-classified-forum-rules-view-before-posting-4-20-2012-a-41038.html
Oh haha my bad! Well he should at least put up some pics to help out his sale. Take some pics with your phone then upload to your computer. I've always used my iphone for this with NO problems whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
no worries!

you are right about the pictures they will only help his sale.

and you are also right about the mobile jeep garage app. it is much easier to post pics, you can upload them right from your phone.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump.... been trying to sell this for a while, any suggestions on why it won't sell? Is it a pricing issue or just the economy and seasonal timing?

·
Registered
JEEP
1,236 Posts
bump.... been trying to sell this for a while, any suggestions on why it won't sell? Is it a pricing issue or just the economy and seasonal timing?
2 generic photos that look like they came off google are sketchy and that is the reason why.

We also all have jeeps.

Might wanna trade it in, or find someone local needing a good deal.

·
Registered
554 Posts
You've got to show some more pics of the engine, exterior, interior, underbody etc. It'll definitely help with the sale. Also I never have any issues uploading pics directly from my phone at all.

·
Registered
Wk
60 Posts
Nice looking clean jeep,with low miles! Be patient, it will move. If I was in the market I would take it. I love mine. Maybe someone in here that does have a Jeep ;) will pass along your ad to someone who is looking for a nice clean unmolested one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts