Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I am pretty sure I'm going to be selling my wk.

the plan:
Sell my 2006 wk
sell my 2002 harley

buy a cheap daily driver 4x4
buy a nice c5 corvette (1997-2001)

about the jeep:
2006 laredo
4.7 engine
84k miles
3.5" xfactor lift
procomp wheels w/ kenda klever tires
stock wheels w/ good year duratrac
leather interior
aftermarket headlights
tinted tails
superchips programmer
roof rails
aftermarket hitch

issue(s):
minor scratch and tiny ding here and there (nothing major)
exhaust manifold bolt broke and tiny leak in gasket

great jeep, just looking to do something different.

was looking to get $10500

reasonable? or out of my mind?

looking for opinions....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
no feelers.....its either for sale here or not. let me know ASAP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
no feelers.....its either for sale here or not. let me know ASAP
ok, $10500 will buy it

FOR SALE

trade plus cash may be considered. I'm just looking for a cheaper daily driver so I can use the rest of the cash towards a vette

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you're selling too low. I just traded my 07 BASE Laredo with 80k for $8,000
really...... where are you located?

I could always trade it towards a vette, but I feel like dealers try to rape people on trades. I'd rather give someone a decent deal and sell it quick :thumbsup:

will get some more pics when i have some time later in the week.

·
Registered
2012 GC Laredo X
115 Posts
I'm in NJ. I didn't bring it to the dealer during negotiations. Made them agree to the $8000 without even seeing the Jeep! They originally offered $6000 for it. In the condition I traded it in, $8000 was a hell of a deal for me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just sold my harley~

now I need to sell the jeep and get a cheaper daily driver. I'm even thinking of like a 2000-2004 GC so I can stay in the family

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
open to trades. would like a 4x4 truck as daily driver + cash

or I would trade this jeep + cash for a corvette (1997 or newer)

MAY consider reasonable offers, even if you want to delete some mods (wheels, tires, tails, superchips)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
bump for new price $9995 and pics that I took today (just before it decided to start raining!)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump for a $9500 price - I can't believe no one is interested. local dealers would have this on their lot for $12k + .... hmmmmm

·
Registered
2012 GC Laredo X
115 Posts
I just checked KBB and your FAIR value trade in is $9,911. Private Party value is $13k+ in good condition. My suggestion to you is trade it in, or list it on Autotrader.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just checked KBB and your FAIR value trade in is $9,911. Private Party value is $13k+ in good condition. My suggestion to you is trade it in, or list it on Autotrader.
I actually had a dealer call me about it and said they have a buyer. so they offered to give me $9900 trade in. I told them i did not want to trade up, that I plan on trading down. So they said they can do that and they had a 2001 dakota 4x4 w/ 70 k miles for $8995 ?? I told them I need more than that, they offered me that truck +2500..... however, I looked at that truck on a sunday (when the lot was closed) and the entire driver train looks like it is leaking and soaked with oil !! and the top of the wheel wells in the rear are rotted completely. to me that truck isn't even worth 5k. lol

I have an interested party for 9k, but I'd rather put it back to stock and try for 9k.

I think I priced it TOO CHEAP because several people are asking what's wrong with it. :lol:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOLD! I actually found a local dealer that gave me this 2001 silverado + $4k cash
solid truck, NO RUST, 96k miles

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.