Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 key fob.
sometimes both dont work so i open the driver door with the key and the alarm go off.
I insert the key in the ignition but nothing happened, alarm won't stop and car won't start.
i closed the door wait till alarm stop and tried again, same issue.
i remove the negative wire from the battery and reconnet it, nothing.
i tried again hours later to open with key fob and everything went normal.
next day same issue.
and now sometimes everything works normally , sometimes same problem, key fob dont work. try after hours it works, and so on!
any suggestions??

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I have 2 key fob.
sometimes both dont work so i open the driver door with the key and the alarm go off.
I insert the key in the ignition but nothing happened, alarm won't stop and car won't start.
next day same issue.
and now sometimes everything works normally , sometimes same problem, key fob dont work. try after hours it works, and so on!
any suggestions??
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2 key fob.
next day same issue.
any suggestions??
Hi, check the recall P57

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.