RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
so they dropped the 4.7 huh

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
shape is still ugly!!! sorry scott i know u love it

But isnt it just like the 09 with minor changes? The new one is 2011.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
hehehe yup corrected:)

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
And the diesel is export only it seems.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Irfy is a 2011 basher....but he will come around

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
I like everything about the 2011 except for the headlights and tail lights, looks too much like an X5 to me. Otherwise i really like it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well....I'm buying one and pimping it out.....so be prepared!

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Is that gonna be your new DD? or ya gonna sell me your WK?

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your new here.....so I'll tell ya....I'm never selling this truck. Too much invested money wise and emotions wise.

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Your new here.....so I'll tell ya....I'm never selling this truck. Too much invested money wise and emotions wise.

LOL, Thats what i said about my Xj, heart and soul, Blood sweat and tears went it to that. Until i took my first test drive in a WK.

But i deff shed a tear when i watched it get towed away by its new owener, Even have pics of it going. Kid drove from out side Syracuse Ny to NH to get the thing.

Lol back on topic, I hope FIAT does not ruine the new JGC, let alone Jeep as a whole.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the design for the 2011 is finalized...Fiat will not mess with it and they only have a 35% stake in ChryCo.

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Yea, But didnt, Daimler only have 20% and look what they did to the company. Prolly the best thing that ever happened to it. Or was it the last buyer that only had 20%?

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dailmer owned controlling interest

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
no it's on the current benz ML/M-class platform
Huh? Now i am confused.

The 2010 is just like a 2009 only few differences. The 2011 is a totally different animal. Or am i missing sumtin about the 2010?

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
I think that even if they do inter-fear (?) with jeep they'll still make good trucks and only trucks. :)

There were talks of dropping the Ram, Dakota, Viper, and the JK when this whole chapter 11 thing came up and Fiat bought in. Saying they want to get rid of the most expensive vehicles to make or some BS. Why not get rid of the dodge/chry duplicates that dont sell like the aspen and durango, or nitro, or compass, etc.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.