·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,457 Posts
^^Lol

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
wonder how the news would go at HQ if the 2011 rolled on the rocks. :)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,673 Posts
the amentities will be different Dylan....use common sense. The chrome will go, the sunroof will go....the options will be different jsut like any other laredo-limited

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

this is awesome news by the way! It really shows the capabilities of the new WK. I'm so tired of reading about how lame its gonna be offroad from people on here, JU and JF.

·
Registered
BMW 325es
3,808 Posts
I mean the apperience, like mine has humps on the front and rear bumpers and their not painted, the limited has painted bumpers and side moldings, stuff like that.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I'm looking forward too it...

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
I copied this thread for JU if you don't mind.

And to think the other week I was freaking out about the hill I was on.. lol I need to get some off-roading confidence.

Great find! Do you have a source for these pics?

·
Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
Do to my future with money looking very bright, I might have one of those in my driveway in 2011. But it will be fighting in a pool of other nice cars like the F150, Ford SHO and MKZ (if its turbochared)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Impressive. I still hate the rear of it. I notice it looks like a true dual exhaust though.

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I copied this thread for JU if you don't mind.

And to think the other week I was freaking out about the hill I was on.. lol I need to get some off-roading confidence.

Great find! Do you have a source for these pics?
The pics originated on the Jeep Jamboree Facebook group, someone posted it to JU, so they were already there. :p

All of a sudden I'm really starting to like it. Before I was on the fence, but now, entirely different story. :D

I've seen it up close and personal about a week ago, it was parked in a Micro Center parking lot, it looked like it had been beat up a bit offroad. It's not MUCH bigger than the current WK, but it certainly does LOOK a lot bigger. Very substantial looking I guess you could say.

If I ever see one again, I'll have pics, but that day I didn't have my good camera.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts