Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just a quick shot for now. post some better pics once its clean and the mirrors are painted, taillights are smoked and I get the back down some more. not as noticeable in the pic, but needs about an 1 1/4 for my taste.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BETTER PICS OF WK2 to this point!

Some better pics of our Wk2 Limited so far. Non leveling shocks be here tomorrow. Hopefully the back comes down more! Gotta get the mirror covers and rear brow painted. Undecided yet whether i want to dechrome the window trim.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,970 Posts
Looks so much more aggressive with the moldings painted

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prepped it all with a plastic bumper prep, two coats of primer surfaces to fill the texture and then base and clear. Lots of sanding!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice setup! any rubbing when you turn the wheel with those 285/40/22 nitto NT420S tires? Also nitto website says those tires are meant for 9.5-(10.0)-11.0 widths... any issues since your wheels are 22x9? Im looking to do similar setup, just want to know what to watch out for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. No problems at all. I know it looks tight up front but has yet to rub. Glad I went with this size. Was debating going with 275/40. Our jeep had the self leveling shocks on the rear that come with the tow package. When I lowered it, had to change the rear shocks. The new ones are a lot shorter and softer so every once in a while, the rear will rub the splash shield on a good bump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts