Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
Does anyone know where can I get service manual for 2015 Grand Cherokee. I am trying to understand the air suspension control system.

·
Premium Member
Jeep Grand Cherokee
2,600 Posts
Hi,
Does anyone know where can I get service manual for 2015 Grand Cherokee. I am trying to understand the air suspension control system.
I wish you luck. Long gone are days when one could buy a factory service manual from a dealer. Now they regard it as their own intellectual property and they desperately don't want you to have it. Your best bet would be to hope a third party service manual publisher will have produced one by now.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
7 Posts
Was at the Dealer last week, there was an update to the HVAC.
Will get the numbers later this week then then mail in the Receipt

·
Premium Member
Jeep Grand Cherokee
2,600 Posts
You can buy the workshop manual on CD or DVD at https://www.techauthority.com/
Costs around 135 USD plus shipping.
Unfortunately (but I can understand), no buyer wants to freely share it afterwards ...
I checked the site and for the JGC they have only the user manual and service manual not the workshop manual.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Service manual should be the workshop one for the mechanic. The description is rather clear (even mentioned that not all electrical diagrams are included - what a pity !!!).
I've never get this CD, shipping to Europe is awful.

·
Registered
34 Posts
All,
I am looking at a used 2011 Overland model and looking at the number of TSBs on the 2011 model, I may decide to pass. It looks like the old saying 'never buy the first year of a car model' is true in this case. Anyone having multiple issues on their 2011 models?
Thanks
JM
Oh yes.
Had starter and water pump fail before 60K. Failed brakes covered under Brake Booster recall. Blend door gear for climate control I fixed myself.
Now currently dealing with lifter cam failure I just started thread on. Looks as if dealer will cover under lifetime powertrain possible engine replacement at 150K. Thank god. Leaving me to deal with failing rack and pinion.

My 96 GC, went 340K and never had major issues. My 2011 has been exactly the opposite stranding me multiple times.
I love my GC, but am losing my faith fast as a driver for almost 25 years.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts