Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
To me the front end looks fantastic, very muscular. The side profile is very nice, sporty. The rear end is a little derivative, could be nearly any brand, but like Scotty said, with a few subtle mods, they'll look awesome!
I'd be interested to see a photoshop of the black plastic over the wheel wells colour matched.......

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
I like it, especially the interior, but it looks like the price is going to sky rocket.

My only concern with all the new features it has is that its going to end up spending alot of time in the dealerships getting stuff fixed for the first few years more so then before.

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My only concern with all the new features it has is that its going to end up spending alot of time in the dealerships getting stuff fixed for the first few years more so then before.
Lol, wait for the 2013 one then, I'm sure some problems would have been definitely fixed.

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Thats the plan.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I like it. I deffinately want one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
love it! the rear is definately to "Dodge-ish" for me but thats ok. minor compared to the rest of the niceness. the suspension hmmmm all i know is every cadillac someone i know or myself has owned has issue with the automatic ride suspension down the road. and its never a cheap fix. so we will see about that?? otherwise sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
I believe from what i read that this isnt the first time this suspension has been used and its very similar to the Merc....so i'm gonna guess it'll be ok. You can also get it without the quadra-lift. i'm not sure if ther lowest QL setting will be low enough for me.....LOL

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
probably on exports....LOL

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
lipsschwitz will hook them up....lol

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
too bad the exterior of the Toureg looks like a early 90's SUV.....

·
9,365 Posts
Re the air suspension. It's nothing new, but problems with it aren't new either.
Heck, even the Japs who've had it in Lexus since '91 still have dramas with it. It's usually sensor based stuff that goes wrong, then over time its the bags themselves that fail, along with the pump.

But the coolest thing is hopefully someone will nut out an aftermarket controller. We've had them for Lexus coupes for over a decade. You independently set ride heights, make it lean, make it squat, front to rear, side to side, it's pretty cool :)

This would be perfect for me, low as crawlin the 'burbs, and tip toes for the beach :)

·
9,365 Posts
LOL

I reckon it'll be in the cargo area glass...... like we've had in our WH's for years already........ SUCKERS! lol

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
black pillars FTMFCSDKL!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts